You've all heard the Twitter rumblings... And GUESS WHAT?!
BITCHES BEWARE!!!This BIG ASS DORK ABOVE is heading your way!! O_O
That's right! I'm getting on a plane in less then a month and flying across the deep blue Pacific, leaving the rock behind for few days......
And landing my ass in SoCal! :)
The best part?! I have the BOMB ASS BABYSITTER!! You heard right?! She totally stepped up to the plate when I put the feelers out, stayed up with me figuring shit out, and offered to babysit my ass since I'm traveling sans 'Cheese' (who was sweet enough to gift me the airfare part of this trip as our 5yr anni gift), whose only condition of letting me go was if he KNEW I would be taken care of.
So who is this GENEROUS & GORGEOUS gal?! None other then my #1 BITCH, LADYL!!! WHOOOOT!!!! I'm sooo excited, seeing as the major part of me wanting to go up was because she was gonna be there at that time!! And the fact that she is willing to sacrifice part of her vaca to watch my dorky ass means soo much to me!! THANK YOU L!!! :)
#1 BITCH!!
So I'll be there from 10/23 - 10/26. But I'm running on L's schedule so I can't make any definite plans at this time!! But I'm soo excited to meet L & ALL you beautiful SoCal Ladies in person!!
:D
Let the countdown begin! LOL!


19 comments:
hahahaha babysitter lmaoo
I hope you girls have tons of fun! I can't wait for October to come!
I am so excited for you!! Lady L!!
Cheese was so sweet to give you that airfare!!
Have fun!
YAY!!!!! I hope you have a great time!!
*smirk*
That's wassup you booty bumper! :)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEMMMMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
yay wuzzle i am soooo happy for you!!!!! ugh i wish i could be there too...i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet you...is this a gift from cheese!!!! i am sooo jealous L get to meet you...your my babe!!!! when in chance do i ever get to meet my Hawaiian baby...booo for me but yay for you!!!!
aww girl!! have fun! socal is still far from me - haha.. but maybe you'll come towards the east coast some time?!?! =P
ohhh wayyy cool! cant wait to hear of all the razy stuff you gals are going to get into lol
woot woot! that's awesome you get to see all the lovelies in cali!! :X so nice of L too!! great bf too hehe :3
Yaaaay for you!!! I'm so envious!! XD Sounds like it's gonna be an awesome trip! Have fun! (<--although I'll probably tell you that again sometime right before you leave. :P)
WOOT WOOT! Can't wait to meet ya!
Sweet! So did you get your hotel figured out? I wonder if I'm gonna get to meet you since you'll be on L's schedule!! But I'm definitely excited for you, you're going to have so much fun! Yay!
Of course I already knew you're coming through teitter & email but I still can't believe I'll be meeting you!!! Omgod!!! I'd get to meet wuzzyangel!! I'm so excited!!! Woohooo!!!! :)
Ugh my 1st comment didn't go through! Stupid iPhone! :[ anyway like I said, even though I already knew you are coming to socal, reading your entry still made me jump for joy!!! Oh my god!! I'll be meeting Wuzzy angel!!! Wiohoooo!!!!! Finally finally!! I'm so excited!!!
woOt! so happy that you're going to be able to go to socal and meet all the lovely ladies there! I'm with Mel - there needs to be an east coast visit :) cause I dunno when I'll get to go to hawaii again!
Aww you are too sweet!! Thank you!! Yippie!! Double yay!! And Santa Ana is not far from me at all, so I have no trouble heading your way when you're here!! Yayyyyyy!!
would I fit in your luggage? xP
have a good smooth trip my love!
5 yr anni gift? so cuteeee :DD
DUDE I BETTER GET TO MEET YOU. you n L better figure out a date ;) hahahaa.
Aww no henchman costume. =( Well, there's always next year.
But, What?! Man you're gonna be here in SoCal? I wonder if' we'll get a chance to meet up some how. bah. I can't think straight on this stupid vicodin. I did it up gangsta style at the con. I was wobbling around with ugly cast n cane. lol. I'm gonna post a blog about it if I don't fall asleep first. =P
Man. Hope you have a blast down here. xo
Post a Comment