WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

MY PRETTY SAMPLE BAGS

Do you hear a lot of people touting the praises of the MyPrettyPinkBox?! But think that $10 - $12 is too much to spend on getting "SURPRISED"? Which let me tell is totally worth it!! I should know! I've been a loyal My Pretty Pink Box customer since Linda started it last October! I always buy 1-2 boxes a month and always love what I get. They also make great gifts!

But getting back to the point.... Linda has given us a new way to enjoy samples from some of the best online beauty & skin care and bath & body, retailers! MyPrettySampleBag.
With MyPrettySampleBag, YOU CHOOSE your sample. No guessing games, no surprises, YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT!! All you do is go to the site http://MyPrettySampleBag.com choose you sample bag size. 3 samples for $5.50 or 5 samples for $9.00 AND shipping is included with those prices! And then choose your samples from the list of participating retailers! How simple and easy is that?! Some retailers even offer FULL SIZE samples!

So what are waiting for?! Check out both sites for more information NOW! LOL! ;)

And for updates and contest information check out http://myprettypinkbox.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! I just saw that online and I bought my first sample bag :D I'm so excited, can't wait to see how the samples are! (>_<)...I'm even tempted to get a second one with other samples. hehe :P

ectini said...

Ooo I wanna get one but every time I look the samples I want have been out of stock =(

Iyah Love said...

Yay!! I just received mine!! :) I'm so happy!! :)

Becks said...

wow thanks!

ectini said...

Aw hehe thanks for the follow :D I don't get it either!!! I agree it's okay for kids but anyone older?? Hmmm xD

Visiting From: