This is the first time in YEARS that I have painted my own finger nails! LOL! Usually I go to the nail salon and get them done. And even then it's usually just my toes! As you can clearly see from the pic, my nails are really messy, which is why I don't usually do them myself! So I guess in a way those fake glue on nails are better for me, but they're usually too long, and too big for my nails. Yeah... the list of excuses as to why I don't paint my own nails goes on & on! LOL! And I like my nails short & stubby. ;)
EDIT: Forgot to say this is with 2 coats & Seche Vite Top Coat
The color is super pretty, but when I put them on my nails, I just wasn't feelin it. Don't get me wrong I still think the color is gorgeous, but ON ME it's eh.. Almost a little too "princess" for my tastes. It's like lavender that's more on the pinky side, with multi colorer shimmers in it.
click pic to enlarge
I tend to like dark colors or really bright colors that are more matte. And not to much reds/pinks. But maybe I'll start doing my nails more often. It's cheaper and I have a bunch of polish just waiting to be used! LOL! Oh well... maybe this color will grow on me as the week goes by. ;) What do you guys think of it?! LOL!

13 comments:
What are you talking about?! That color is nothing but pretty on you. I don't think it's too "princess". It looks punky and girly enough that I can see you rocking it :)
I think the violet color matches your skin tone really well =) And I'd prefer short nails over long witches-like kind.. more NOTDs!!!!!
Looks nice! Definitely has some *pop* to it, I don't think it's too princess-y! Keep doing your nails!! =P
I think it's pretty! :D Funny thing, I reviewed this Island Girl polish a little while ago and I guess it can be considered a somewhat dark shade but bright color (sorry that don't make much sense haha) and it's matte! I didn't care for it too much xD I would sooo trade you for this one anyday XP hehe
I like it ALOT. It is princessISH but not sickly sweet princessy. Yes please wuzzy get yer talons out!
wow tat color is gorgeous
i think ur nails look good sweetie
I have little nails too!... and I like them that way. :)
I loev it!! Then again I love my Wuzzy & anything purple!! =)
I keep my nails short short too..
i actually have tried to do my own nails lately to save money, lol. i am yet to buy any type of china glaze polishes, but i def. should try them. they seem very pigmented from the images the blogger beauties post and very affordable at that. loving the purple on your nails :)
i like the color too :D but there are def colors that i LOVE but can't stand wearing, hahaha. i can't touch pink polishes. dark ones are def way more awesome! ;) at least in my opinion~
i prefer short nails most of the time too :) the color is a tiiiny bit princessy, but with some edge since it's more purple than pink - when fall comes around all i ever want to wear is dark nail polish! dark purple, navy, burgundy...they're calling my name!
oooh, prettyyy.. i've been really getting into more purples lately.. hehe.
Gorgeous color! I need to pick that nail polish up, it reminds me of barbie hehe
Post a Comment