WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Quickie Update...

Hey pretties! Just a short update.. I guess.. LOL if you want to call it that!
Upcoming post will be on Bamboocha's 1st Bday party! *sigh* She's soo big now! Running around causing terror! LOL!
Will be updating the blogsale again soon. I realized that I'm a little bit in debt (>_<) so I'm gonna be putting stuff up that I haven't really touched in a while or doesn't get enough lovin. Some MAC, NYX, & maybe even my Laneige Strawberry Peel. Also will be lowering prices on some items. I'll let you guys know when the new stuff is up, but in the meantime pls feel free to check out what's already there! :)
'Cheese' has been training for the Honolulu Marathon in Dec. , so we haven't been doing much eating out! LOL! Which is good, cuz it gets expensive. But at home we eat really simple, or his mom cooks for us! We're soo spoiled on that part! He gets all his cooking talent from her.
I guess that's it for now.... :)

8 comments:

Aradani said...

Wuzzy!!! i missed you!! you can't possibly know how much it makes me happy how even though i disappear for a month, you're one of the first comment on my blog posts. you're a true halo halo bestie!

and yay to eating in to save money. especially when u have good cooks around!

Unknown said...

AWw I can't wait to see pictures of Bamboocha!! I'm looking forward to that post. :)

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Girl.... I'm in so much debt too!!! :( I seriously need to like deal with it.... I told one credit card company that I died.... They totally didn't believe me, they told me to send them a copy of my death certificate....:( How are you supposed to send them a copy of your Death Certificate if your dead! Dead people can't mail stuff.... duh...
I'm blabbering!!!
XoXO

Chiara said...

Mmmm one day I'm going go to hawaii and eat at Roy's :D

Iyah Love said...

Good luck on the sales.. I need to let go of my stuff also :[ and good luck on the marathon also! :]

izumi said...

awwww :( i hope you figure out your debt soon! i rely on my loan checks to get me out of the debt i get into, haha, no idea what the heck imma do after i stop getting those nice checks :(

abby said...

yay can't wait to see bamboocha's birthday pics :) belated birthday to her!! and as far as the sale i cant wait to see what youll have and hope cheese does great in the marathon! :)

Nu Nu Dollie said...

I hope your blog sale goes well. Boo for debt! :(

Visiting From: