So my "twin" Alienman was handing out some coupons for the CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain. You can see her review on it HERE.
Anywhoo I was one of the first 2 commenters.. cuz I stalk her like that.... and she mailed me out some coupons and a few extra goodies too! :)
She also sent me a beautiful Oregon postcard, UD e/s samples in Midnight Cowboy & Mildew, Burt's Bees Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Sweet Pink sample, and some of her fave ECHO falsies! :) I'm very excited to try ALL of this out! LOL! But as I'm still on my NO BUY, I'm gonna see if 'Cheese' is feeling generous enough again to spot me on the lipstains. Hey we have coupons again! ;)
Speaking of coupons... Don't forget you can get a $3 off coupon for the Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara in my post before this one!!
Then MyPrettyPinkBox came in too! Only 1 box this month since I'm strapped for cash, so it kinda seems like I'm going through MPPB withdrawls! LOL! And my damn lazy eye is acting up mad crazy again in the vid! O_o
Don't forget your MyPrettyPinkBox next month!! Not sure the exact date yet, but keep checking MyPrettyPinkBox.com for more info!!
10 comments:
I'm glad they reached you safe and sound :D I really do hope you try out those lashes. I looove those XOs!
cute stuff babe!
LOLL! ALLLL of the lipstians? jeez ;)
Nice goodies!
nice, surely love MPPB =) enjoy everything.
Yay for Love package!!! and MPPB!! i love mine! ;] I might get one again ;] you got great stuff!! love everything :]
Have you tried the lil baggies yet?! they're awesome too!
I love your video on your box :) I've been in the habit of getting boxes too. I told Linda I want to contribute some DSK in the boxes soon ^_~ I'm excited, but definitely after the move ^_^
I hope you have a great weekend!!!
XOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXXO
Steph :P
oh dear i am so behind on blogspot. dont worry, i still stalk :p i love the calendar you bought though!! shes so sexy!
oooh lovely!!!
and ooh my package to u is going in the mail this week
sorry for the delay , been jetlagged XD
We received the same exact box! hehe!!
I used the black French tip pen on Sat & I was impressed!! It's so simple to use.
Post a Comment