WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Addicted to DSK!!

MORE MORE MORE!!! That's right!! I got more DSK Earrings!! And a few surprises!
:)
See all my vid screen shots are scary! LOL! Every time!!! GAH!
Jet Black Checkerboards
Silver Checkerboards
Jet Black Big Daddy Stars (correct me if I'm wrong Steph!)
Clear AB Mini Teardrop Sterling Silver Threads
Moonlight Heart
This is how I ROLL! LOL!! ALL 3 BABY!! Yeah!!
The gorgeous threads!! LOL!! I remember when Steph first posted these a while ago, I was all.... "This is gonna sound stoopid, but what is an Ear Thread?" LOL!! She goes... "Earrings that THREAD through your ear." Me... "Ooooooh..." Yea I'm a dumbass!
My look for work today, reppin out all 3 of my new DSK earrings, and paired my Jet Black Star from my Star Pegasus with the Moonlight Heart!!
How I was wearing the Moonlight Heart last nite. Paired it with my Wuzzy Crystal (Galactic Cut Amethyst) I think this is the best damn pic I'VE ever taken of any of my DSK pieces! LOL! Even with the editing! LOL!
Threads & my Wuzzy Crystal/Moonlight Heart pairing!
GO BUY DSK!! If you don't already own at least ONE piece you should!!!

Thanks for looking & I hope "I" didn't hurt your eyes too much!! Or hoping you didn't go blind from the BLANG BLING BLANG!!!
;)

20 comments:

Yumeko said...

wowow u got a lotta ear piercings
more than me anyway XD i only have 1 on each ear

izumi said...

LOLL blang bling blang? ahaha i love you :) i love your pic of galatic + heart! that's an awesome pairing ;D

hah my word veri is.. vagna. HMMM..

~Mel said...

it's gawgeous!!! dsk and her lovely jewerly.. haha.. just put my order today =P

Anonymous said...

haha you're silly.
did getting all those piercings hurt?

abby said...

lol im seeing these dsk jewelry get really popular in the beauty blogging world!! you know im going to check it out right now!! lol .

Anonymous said...

Omg!! The mini teardrop sterling silver threads look AMAZING!!!

And that moonlight heart.. *sigh* gorgeous!

Augh, sorry about that retarded post that I put up. lol. It was so half-assed and I can't believe I actually posted that. lol.

Stephanie said...

dang Wuzzy!! you take BOSS pics! seriously..come to my workshop, puhahaha ; )

I'd so kidnap you !

Linda said...

Oh My Gawd! I love those pieces. Very pretty. =) My favorite is still the star necklace.

Iyah Love said...

Ooohhh!! Looks very cute on you!! Reminds me that I need to order some very soon!! I'm just waiting for my mother to choose the ones she wants. ahahah!

xoshellie said...

The jet black big daddy stars are cute!!!

Aradani said...

your dsk collection sure is growing!!! i love how everything looks on you!!

Angela Pluck said...

Very cute earrings..I especially loooove the teardrop silver threads..very pretty!!! I miss having the top part of my ear pierced :( but every time I did it..it would get infected!!! ugh! anyways you look gorgeous and thank you so much for your sweet comments about the little bear :D...they always put a smile on my face. Love ya sweets and xoxo.

Anonymous said...

ahaha! omg, I didn't even know we were matching colors until you said that! Well that's just weird. lol. I always try to avoid times like those when I notice but we both like wearing black and white alot of the time...sigh...lol.

Anonymous said...

haha yeah I was wondering if I would be called a 1st gen, but I dunno. haha. Thanks for the answer/comment/compliment! :D

Haha yeah a Navy brat...it had its good times and bad. haha

Tammy said...

You DSK whore!! haha!!! *bling, bling*

The jewelry looks amazing on you. =)

Jamilla Camel said...

OK, I am a proud DSK whore too! She supplies me with Swarovski to feed my addiction!!

Roxy said...

ahh DSK jewelry is sooo pretty! I'll get some someday! haha I love those thread earrings the most! "what is an ear thread" LOLLL

Anonymous said...

OMG chick, you are INSANE. 3 DAYS?! (O.O) I didn't think that was even possible. lol!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Jeez, your like a DSK whore! I love it!! You look like a modoe!!! Jewerly modoe!!!
XoXO
P.S. I've been away for like a week and a half so I'm catching up on my reading :)

Whitney & the full effect said...

You call me the Etsy Queen, I call you the DSK Queen!! DANG!! You be rocking the 3 row earrings! love it!

Most times I wish my ears weren't stretched so I could wear regular earrings :(

Visiting From: