We had a grad party to go to tonite, so I did a quick bluesy look. Reason why it had to be quick was bcuz I only had like 15min to get ready!! Why... 'Cheese' is looking to buy a new truck (boys & their toys), and we overspent time test driving at the dealership. His mum was driving us, hence the 15min, cuz she didn't want to be late.
I really wanted to wear the necklace I got from Mayaari for my bday, so I dressed around it! LOL! This shirt matched it perfectly though!
Here's a closer look at the MU. As you can see in the pic, I'm a bit tired. Quick overview of what I used.
NYX Jumbo e/s Pencil in Baby Blue all over lid
NYX Jumbo e/s Pencil in Pacific for lower part of lid & crease (well I don't have one, so I guess you could just say "middle of the lid" lol)
MAC e/s Freshwater for crease
Golden Glow Cheek Color from my Mark. FlipForIt SouthBeach palette as highlight
Mark. e/s Ocean Drive from the same palette for lower lid
MAC Technakohl liner in Graphblack
Here's a closer look at the necklace. Isn't it gorgeous?! It's got freshwater pearl beads, a great turquoise teal colored beads, and a little sparrow charm.
Also I finally tried out the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay that Tammy got me for my bday! You can see her review on it HERE. And let me tell you she's right when she says it PULSATES!! You can feel that shizz suckin all the crap out. And she's also right when she says you don't need a lot. I only used 2 SMALL spoonfulls and it made enough for me & 'Cheese', and probably 4 more masks. So I'm thinkin next time, 1/2 a spoonfull is enough. And yes your skin does turn a little pink after, but it goes away after a few mins. Also my skin felt super soft & smooth, and all my little whiteheads on my nose was gone!! It really sucks the GUNK OUT!!
And yes you heard right. I said me AND 'CHEESE'! LOL! I just had to put some on him. He's a chef so his face gets exposed to all sorts of crap. But after we washed it off, his skin was GLOWING!! And sooo soft, and all his gunk was gone too!!
Thanks for looking and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!
:)





22 comments:
that necklace is gorg :D and i really like your makeup!
and i really, really, really gotta try this aztec mask thing!! hahaha. i must know where to get this! ;P
You look gorgeous, and I lOVE that necklace. Yep, know all abou the 15 minute limit--do post piccies of the new truck!
Those mask piccies--you look glam, and Cheese looks-well, like a mummy! Glad to hear it sucks all the goop out of the pores!
The necklace is beautiful! You look great in blue!!! And I so agree with you about "not having a crease"! I'm always like "how far up should I bring the e/s color!"
I have been wanting to use that aztec mask since I saw it on Tammy's blog! I want to feel my face pulsating!!!
awww look at you pretty in blue, gorgeous necklace too! haahaa i always have fun wearing clay masque coz it looks like hulk face before it finally dries out =P
sounds like an awesome mask, maybe i should get my hands on it.
very pretty blue!
i gotta try this Aztec Mask, just by the name sounds really good, lol you even got your hubby to try it! lol
couples spa!!
The necklace is so pretty and I loving the makeup. I looooove freshwater it's such a pretty blue :D. Okay OMG I have been using that damn Aztec mash forever and I loove it but sometimes it makes my face really itchy :(. But it doesn't make me breakout or anything bad it just feels itchy sometimes to where I have to wash it off right away. But it is a great mask and I like using it with the Vinegar :D it's great. xoxo
Blue is such a pretty color on you! Right Boobie def made the right color choice and that necklace is so pretty!
lol you made Cheese your guinea pig! That's so cute. That mask sounds scary to me but I'm glad it's working so well for you! And...for Cheese too! =)
ohh blue looks so gorgeous on you!! necklace looks beautiful~!!
looove that necklace! & blue is so your color! i always try doin blue looks but they always look funny! lol
LOL you two are hilarious!! love the face scrubs!
Oooh. What a darling necklace!
I love the whole look, wuzzy :D
I'm so happy the package made it and I'm sorry again that it took so long to get to you.
Yes, the pin is modeled after you ;) Haha. I had a hard time getting the hair just right. I always have a hard time with hair, lol!
I'll send you them coupons asap ;)
that necklace is sooo pretty!! love it!! haha.. yay for masks!!
LOL @ at the mummy pics!!
Aloha!!!
haha I like your face too Wuzzy! :P
You don't even wear bracelets? LOL! You're a dork, maybe I should make wall charms?? :P
LOL...I can't believe Cheese allowed you to take pics of this!! awww..so sweet!!
btw--thank you for the popcorn & the great postcard. =)
Wooow that necklace is sooo beautiful!
Oh my gosh! I'm sooo tempted to go buy me some of that Indian Healing Clay. It sounds so enticing! haha :P
Sexy mask photos! lol ;D
And I got your package today!! I was soo excited when I saw it in the mail! I love the freebie too! Thanks! (>_<) Now I have to figure out when's the soonest I can put them to some use! :D
OMGosh! that aztec mask sounds/looks promising! I gotta try that! Adrian has some black heads I wanted to remove and i have some nasty white heads as well!!
You look gorg in blue! love the necklace on you! :D
oh its awesome cheese is such a sport!
i am so envious!
love the necklace...and the mummy look! heehee! ;P
aww, I might have to steal that pic of you sporting my jewelry and add it to my page :)
I <3 the aztec mask - that's hilarious that you tried it out on Cheese as well! He's such a good sport :)
Post a Comment