WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

DSK's Giveaway #3!!!

Hey pretties!! Check out DSK and enter win some great sparkly BLING!!! DSK is holding another giveaway for reaching 300+ followers!!! Get on it peeps!!!
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaay. DSK is so awesome. I can't wait to put in my order at the end of the summer! (>_<)

Oh my gosh yeah! The airplane food is good! It's so weird how airplane food is THAT good. Although, it had better be with how expensive flights are these days. Grr. Yeah, wish they still had those cheap flights. :S

Anonymous said...

H,, Sunsilk Heat Creme huh? just I might check that out...and Burn B Gone too! lol. I usually just let it go...I guess that's why I have a couple bad scars here and there. lol!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for your support Wuzzy :D

Visiting From: