WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Swap w/Jamilla / Linda Love / M's Giveaway Prize / DSK Star Pegasus

Throwing a lot of stuff into this post!

First off I did a swap with the wonderful Jamilla! She wanted some Li Hing snacks & even though I told her I'd just send her some she insisted that we swap. So I told her to just get me something she thought I would like! She came up with KevinBeautyMaker products! Can't say no that right?! LOL!! She got me the Color Correcting Eyelid Primer, Aqua Eye Concealer (shade 2 I think), and the Trans Pore Smoother. She also threw in a Milk Sheet Mask! Reviews to come! THANK YOU SOO MUCH JAMILLA!! Plus look at that ADORABLE card?! Awwww.... Right?!
Then a while back Linda had mentioned that she published a book of poetry. So of course I asked her if I could have a copy! This woman is soo multi-talented! She has her fingers into so many things and works it! Her poetry is very real. Haven't finished the whole thing yet, but so far what I've read has been great!

And being Linda she threw in extra goodies! Chella SPF15 moisturizer, BOOTS moisturizer, cute TOKYO nail file, Aveeno Lip Balm, lip glosses, and a super cute HK pen! THANK YOU LINDA!!
Then Mona posted up that I won her Summer Colors Giveaway from her jewery blog M Sparklesss! The prize was these two beautiful Asian themed bell cell charms! My mom wanted the Festival Ball for her purse, so I kept the cute Meneki one for my purse. (Both our phones don't have that charm space).
THANK YOU M!!! Go check out her jewelry blog http://msparklesss.blogspot.com/
She makes beautiful jewelry!
Last but definitely not least..... My DSK order!! Wheee!! Cheese's mum has been hearing me talk about the Star Pegasus necklaces all the time, so for my Bday she gave me the $$ and said, "This if for that gorgeous necklace you showed me. Go get it." Isn't she the best?!
Immediately put my order in and.... TA-DA!! How cute is that Tinkerbell bag?! And Steph the Asian Candy Fairy threw some yummies in!! As well as the INFAMOUS AQUAFINA CHAPSTICK!! LOL!
EEP!! Here it is! My very own Star Pegasus!! Jet Black Star w/ Silver Shadow Pegasus on a Sterling Silver chain!! It's too gorgeous for words!!!!
click to enlarge
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU STEPH!!!
DSK Jewelry will be taking orders starting July 1 till July 2. Then she's closing up the orders to a later date. So check out http://dskjewelry.blogspot.com now, and make your wishlist so when July 1 comes around you're ready!

THANK YOU TO ALL YOU LADIES FOR BEING SOO SWEET TO ME!
:)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous swap with Jamilla - yeah, she is such a gorgeous woman!

Congrats for winning Mona's contest. The cell charms are so adorable! And then of course, I'm so happy for you that you finally got the desired necklace from DSK! Your mother is fabulous! You lucky girl! ;)

Anonymous said...

hahaha no way..i would never cut it short again. i had long hair back then just like now and i cut it around my ear area..coz i was so fond of this asian drama star from taiwan back then and she had short hair which she flips out when she gets dressed and i loved it on her. and a lot of my friends told me i sort of resembled her especially her facial structure..so there i went to the hairdresser..but i dunno what happened after that..its like my hair suddenly got mad at me and it went frizzy and ugly..haha

Jamilla Camel said...

So much blogga love! That DSK pegasus necklace is fab--I've got the one without the star--it's so beautiful!

I am glad you got your Kevin stuff..can't wait for the reveiws!
BTW, I got got you a little something at Dubai duty free since you sent me such an GINORMOUS box of li hing love! HEE HEE!

izumi said...

LMAO! i love how you're a blog pimp too xD heheee. and you get tons of love to show for it!

FriendzCentury said...

Oh so much sweet loving!!

Yumeko said...

its so awesome cheese's mum is so nice!
glad u got the necklace!!!!!

paperdollrevenge said...

Aww how sweet of the ladies, they're all so generous, just like you! <3

Roxy said...

LOL at least you can go get it! dang wuzz u've been getting presents up the assss! lol love it tho =]

Shizznizzle said...

yet another amazing swap!! =) I love the necklace, and hurray on blogger love....enjoy everything!

kawaiikao said...

aww how sweet! whoo beautymaker products! cant wait to see the reviews :]

Tammy said...

I completely forgot to ask Linda for a copy of her book!! Doh!! I read the samples she has on her page and her pieces are stunning!!!

OMG how many pieces do you have from DSK..?? I am so JEALOUS!!!! Once I'm off of this no buy I'm going to buy some bit & baubles from her..

Stephanie said...

For a minute I thought JC sent you two kittens! LOL

fuzkittie said...

Woo lots of goodies for Wuz!! :D Haha you got the eyelid primer, I hope it it works out for you. How sweet of Jamilla and others~

abby said...

swaps are always fun :) great gifts!! :) im yet to get a dsk piece i really should get one soon and sink in with the rest of the beauties that have them :)

noone said...

Loveee your gifts, and that's a beautiful DSK necklace! :D

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh you got lots of goodies!! (>_<) And that Star Pegasus necklace is gorgeous!! I wish I could buy some DSK of my own but my "no buying" regime just started. :( Oh well, they'll always be there later. :)

Haha, no ways, there are tooons of people who haven't seen it yet. When I went last night, we tried to go to the 7:15pm one and we got there at like 6:55...all the seats except for the first row were taken so we sat down to try them out...the view was HORRIBLE. So we changed our tickets to see the 10pm showing instead. Even then, we got there at like 9:20 and there was already a line to get in. (O.o) Hopefully you have better luck than my boyfriend and I did. :S But the movie was aaaawesome!!! (>_<)

Anonymous said...

Hey that's good to know. Thanks! I'll have to go look for those next time I'm at Costco :)

Visiting From: