WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Meet Up W/Roxy & Lots Of Blogga Love Pt. 1

I was soo happy when I heard that Roxy was coming home for a bit!! I couldn't wait to meet this sweet gal! My Queen of MAC! LOL!! She's down here visiting family, but the sweetheart made time to have lunch with me & my friend!
We had some CPK! MMM... No foodporn, cuz it was hella busy up in there! But the food was delish as always! Then we hit up the Sephora & MAC of course! LOL! Both Roxy & I were able to avoid temptation and left empty handed from both stores, but then again the selection down here in the 808 is pretty shitty! HA! My friend did do some damage at Sephora & MAC though! LOL! Wait... I did walk out of Sephora with a sample of the BOSCIA Oil-Free Hydration SPF 15. Review to come!
This girl was one of the sweetest! She has a great smile, great sense of humor, and she is all around just one of the most gorgeous gals around! Hanging out with her was like hanging out with an old friend! I had so much fun! YOU NEED TO COME HOME MORE OFTEN ROXY!! Girl also gifted me with a MAC GC! How generous of her right?! I'm saving it for the Naked Honey Collection.
Us at MAC! Where else LOL! The MAC MU didn't take that great a pic, but oh well!
(my friend, me, Roxy)

Then I got a bunch of LOVE in the mail last week! You guys all went and snuck up on me with this one! I got packages from Yumeko, Mai, Kendall, & Steph. But Steph's will be posted up way later, cuz she sent me the earrings I custom ordered for my friend's bday! Thanks Steph!
So how cute is this tape?! I just had to take a pic of it! So this package is from Yume, & I'll post PT. 2 w/ the others later this week! :)

How awesome is this woman's sewing skillz?! Look she made me a bear!! It's modeled after the one on card I sent to her. Boo on the store though, cuz I can't find that card anymore! But being a generous soul, she sent me not only the ultra KAWAII BEAR, but also Japanese makup & candy!

You know when I saw that KiraKira Pink Mascara, I just HAD to bust it out and try it on! It's very watery, but adds a nice sparkle to your lashes! I'm gonna use this for those times when I want a pinch of pizzaz! :) Sorry about the nasty eyebrow hairs, I'm overdue for a waxing.
click to enlarge

My KAWAII KUMA!!!

I love him soo!! He sits on my desk and watches me put on MU! LOL!

Even Tomo wanted to make friends with him!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH YUMEKO!! Ya'll need to check out Yume's blog shop! She makes ultra snazzy notebook covers, scrunchies, & her ever famous brush rolls!
:)

17 comments:

izumi said...

wow walked out empty handed? niceeeee ;) hahaha.

awww how fun :DD i read roxy's blog too!

AWWW HOW CUTEEE IS THAT BEAR? ohmygosh xD and then you with it, waaaaayyyy cute. i love your haircut :D it looks super awesome! hahaa.

d'ohh.. wuzzy send me your addy!! xkhaotik@gmail.com

eki said...

HI LOVE~
looks like you had awesome time!! and Yumeko is so talented!! so kawaii hehe tomo looks kawaii too :D

Yumeko said...

omg u have great restraint to buy nothing dear!!

and yeayyyy it got to you just fine
i was worried he was going to be all squished or something but looks like he survived the trip heehee

Tomo is super cute checking him out heeheee

Tammy said...

Can you believe I went to Mitsuwa, Ulta, Sephora, & MAC on Sat and I bought nothing?!?!? We have some willpower!! haha!!

The bear is such a cutie!!! Look at Tomo sharing some kisses!! Cuties.

fuzkittie said...

Aw the kuma is kawaii indeed!! Hehehe, he looks like an angel.. just like you Wuzzy!

KRYSTAL said...

wow going in to sephora and mac and not buying anything! well thats easy for me, too, ut pretty harddd... haha awww that bear is so cuute!

Jamilla Camel said...

You have such restraint!!! But, I am going to propose somthing: do you want to swap some crack seed for Kevin Beautymaker Aqua Eye Concealer and KB Trans Pore Smoother?

Let me know!

You, Tomo and Kuma are the untimate in Kawaii!

Anonymous said...

OMG TOMO IS SO ADORABLE!!!! Look at him!!! Kissing up on the little bear!

Whitney & the full effect said...

aww the kuma doll is soo cute! yay for blogger meet-ups- please let me know if you ever come to san diego! :)

Iyah Love said...

Aww... the bear is just too cute!! and look at Tomo owning the bear already! aahahah! :)

I wish to visit HI someday too :)

kawaiikao said...

aww how cute! your hair is so trendy! <3

Jamilla Camel said...

Wuzzy! Found your email addy in your Aloha Swap page! Sent you a swap proposal! Cheers!

Unknown said...

I want to meet WUZZY!!!

awwww that little white fluff is so cute.

~Mel said...

aww how cute!! i love meetups! haha.. and aww.. i love LOVE packages.. hehe.

paperdollrevenge said...

Ohh how fun, hanging out with Roxy and hitting up all those places! I love CPK, mmmm!!

And super super cute! Aww the tape is very kawaii! I love that card. <3

You need to post all those packages up! haha *ahem* Some of us need to know what girls have given you already. =)

Vanessa M. said...

how awesome you two got to meet!
awe nice packages i love seeing pix of the kitty!

Anonymous said...

awww kuma and tomo so cute together!:) adorable..

Visiting From: