Hey all!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO SENT ME A BDAY GIFT!! You were all soo generous! And I can't get over how much thought & love went into each and everyone of your packages!!!
Thank you to those who joined me on Wuz-Tv for the unveiling & for watching me tear up on all the love sent to me! :)
I have been so blessed to make wonderful friendships here on Blogger. You all mean soo much to me and I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!
THANK YOU SOO MUCH AGAIN EVERYONE!!! :)
12 comments:
Aww! :)
Yeah I can't believe they both died on the same day!
Between Kapolei and Ko'olina huh? I have cousins from Kapolei but I've never been to Ko'olina. :S Haven't been to the B.I. in years? Well then, it's time for a trip back! lol. :)
Hi Wuz~
I was your wuztV XD it was so cute and great Bday gift! sending my love package out monday Im sorry its gonna be belated.. >_<
so blog =tv looks fun! so I joined it I hope to talk to you live hun~ ^__^
Wuzzy! Looking forward to your FOTDs!
Thanks again for all the Ling Hing..haven't tried out the Hurricane popcorn yet..too much tummy stimulation, IYKWIM!
omg i just watched all of the vids and damn!!! those are great gifts!! and i love how you are NOW a VELCRO HEAD TOO NOW :D welcome to the family ;]
such cool gifts!!! lol at "you were sending me chicken meat???"
wuz! i missed ya on blogtv!!! glad you got some bday love and wishes tho =D
oh wow! You got lots of lovin!
I missed Wuz Blog TV :( I wasn't able to see your gifts. :( When I tried watching it, it was full of commercials and was covering the video!! :(
But I know you have nice gifts! :)d
Your blog TV session was one of the best nights of my life! LOL I love ICHAT's voice!!
Aw Wuz!! Happy bday!!! You deserve all the love.
Aww sorry I missed WuzTV! I watched half the videos and will watch the rest later.
I didn't know you didn't have B&BW down there! I thought you did since you sent me the Magnolia lotion...otherwise I would have sent you one! I'll see if they have more next time I'm at the mall.
I hope I catch the next WuzTV!!
Happy Birthday to Wuz!! I'm glad you were able to be spoiled on your bday, especially since you spoil so many of us on a regular basis!
Chicket meat..?? haha
Post a Comment