WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bday FOTD & Father's Day Lunch FOTD

THANK YOU SOO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO SENT ME BDAY WISHES!!! It means a lot that you guys take the time out to weasel my bday date from others! LOL! Seriously though, thank you!! You all made me feel soo LOVED! :)

Here's my LOTD/FOTD for my Bday dinner @ Roy's Ko'Olina. Where else would I go?! LOL! The man is the Sous Chef! LOL! I went with my 2 other friends, who asked not to be put on the blog. One of them was the friend I gave those custom DSK Star Dangle earrings for. It was bday dinner for the BOTH of us! :)

This is proof that the StrapPerfect WORKS!! Thanks Steph & Jen! Seriously.... 1 Fredrick's of Hollywood Bra + 1 StrapPerfect + 1 set of non-existent boobies = Illusion of cleavage!! ;)
And I got so many compliments on my necklace!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH AGAIN STEPH!! :) Go get your "Wuzzy Necklace" at DSK JEWELRY!!
click to enlarge
FACE:
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Beige
Lioele BB Cream in #2
MAC MSF Natural in MEDPLUS
CHEEKS:
NARS Multiple in Malibu (contour) & NARS Multiple in Copacabana (highlight) both from my NARS The Artist Palette #9941
NARS Orgasm Blush
EYES:
Smashbox Photofinish Lid Primer
All the shadows from the NARS Artist Palette #9941
BE Eybrow Powder in Brunette
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
MUFE Aqua Eyes in 14L (pearly white)
VanityMark THE LASH Mascara
LIPS:
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Clinique Different Lipstick in Sweet Honey

Some "enhanced" pics! LOL!
click to enlarge
Desserts & Cheese chillin out for a bit after work! He couldn't have dinner w/ us cuz he was working a double! On my BDAY! :( But he works hard!
click to enlarge

And then the next day was Father's Day Lunch with Cheese's fam. Yes I was back at Roy's the very next day! LOL! All the workers were making fun of me for it! Unfortunately Cheese had to work, but visited with us for a bit, even though they were super busy. This is the second year since Cheese's dad passed away, so it was a little hard for him.

Here's my FOTD
click to enlarge
FACE:
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Beige
Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream in #2
MAC MSF Natural in MEDPLUS
CHEEKS:
BE Blush in Glee
Smashbox Cast/Crew Blush Duo (used the highlight part to top off the BE)
EYES:
Smashbox Photofinish Lid Primer
MAC e/s Bamboo
MAC e/s Copperplate
MAC e/s Vanilla
Mark. On The Edge Liquid Liner in Cleo (see how my liquid liner is all fricken WONKY?! I suck at liquid liner!)
BE Eybrow Powder in Brunette
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
MUFE Aqua Eyes in 14L (pearly white)
VanityMark THE LASH Mascara
LIPS:
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

And yes I still haven't opened any of my Bday Blogga Gifties. I'm holding out for Wuz-Tv soon! I promise!! But I appreciate all the thoughts and the cute decorations you guys wrapped the packages in! :)

Thanks for looking and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!
:)

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!! I love your hair. it is very cute!

happy belated bday! =))

Ai said...

love the outfit!! simple yet sexy ;) and once again, happy happiest day! glad you had a blast with the loved ones :)

Angela Pluck said...

Wooow..holy shit! Happy belated birthday babe! OMG - Roys!!!! Yummy! What did you have? WTF and you went two times in a row!!!!! I am so jealous. Grrrrr!! BTW looking good baby!!! How is that NYX Concealer?? Any good? Should I try it?

xoxo

eki said...

WuZ hun sorry my package to you is so late >_<
I love your B-day look! your hair cut and hair color looks so GOOD! SEXY! hehe XD hope you had a good one looks like you did! ^__^

Unknown said...

Lookin' great Wuzzy!! The Strap Perfect is pretty awesome isn't it? lol

I like it for the summer time :)

CUTE SHIRT!! I love your style ;)

I need to find me a Fredrick's of Hollywood! LOL

K said...

I see the package I sent!!! OPEN IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

If you do a blogtv, please record it! I can't watch it from China!!

Aradani said...

aww sorry that Mr. Wuz had to work. he's earnin double to spoil you on something later, eh?
and you are GLOWING!!! lol the perfect combination = DSK jewelry + cleavage!!! and please, if that is "illusionary" cleavage then kim kardashian is an A cup lol

Linda said...

I love the top you wore to your bday dinner. It's sooo cute!

Happy birthday again. =)

paperdollrevenge said...

Looking sexy!! Sexy top and you are rocking that confident look, I love it!

Ahhh I can't believe you haven't opened any of those packages! lol You have great will power...I hope I can catch Wuz TV!

Aww Cheese be working hard...and he's a chef...you got a good man there. Now tell him to go make some more dessert! jk jk

Yumeko said...

happy belated birthday dear!
my package is a little behind, things have been madness around here

HUG

Nurse Ellaine said...

You look gorgeous in that top! Love your hair too!
Btw, belated happy birthday <3

-Laine :D

Jamilla Camel said...

Happy BDay again! Your hair, eyebrows, and makeup are ALL perfection! Such cute DSK jewlry too!

I LOVE ROYS! Thanks for telling us that Cheese is the SS there!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Cute look! :) I'm a June 20th baby. When was your birthday?

Stephanie said...

LOL

Ok Ok

.....

I'm off to bed ma!! :P

Gnite Wuzzy!!

Mona said...

wuzz... i'm a perv, my eyes went straight to the boobies!

you're looking fabulously gorgeous and glowy!

happy belated again! i was already late on twitter.

Unknown said...

I MISSED YOUR BDAY??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Right....expect that parcel very very very soon my dear!!

I FEEL AWFUL!!

BTW you look stunner....pure stunner!

Say 'ello to cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese x

Iyah Love said...

OMGOSH!!!!! Lookit all those packages! You must be in heaven girl!! :) Yes Wuzzy Necklace is so stunning and so are you dear.. :)

Now, about the non-existent boobie, what are they? I so want a cleavage too! ahaha :p I love Fredricks! They're the only store I buy my bras from! Love them more than VS [I don't have any VS bras though].

Shizznizzle said...

Happy Belated birthday!!! *w00t* NICE CLEAVAGE hehe anyway, you looked so pretty and so did the necklace. Enjoy the mounted packages!!! I'm jealous heh =B

izumi said...

woot woot hello pretty :D you look mighty fine!

fuzkittie said...

O Wuz!! You look sooo sexy!! Haha gotta love strap perfect, and the necklace looks great!! :D

Tammy said...

I need the bra and that strap thingie..I need cleavage..LOL

You're such a hottie Wuz!! =)

btw--open those gifts already!!!!!!!!!!! pa pa pa pppplease!!!

Whitney & the full effect said...

hello hotty-bo-body!!! love your contouring skills with the multiples!!!

~Mel said...

aww, look at you girl!! looking great for ur bday outing! hehe.. love everything =)

kawaiikao said...

whoo boobies!! haha!! it looks really good though..i wanna get the strapperfect too! whoo look at all those pressies!! :D

abby said...

belated birthday wuzz. :) you looked amazing, and looks like you had a great time :) belated birthday once again

Anonymous said...

Haha wow! Same birthdays, that's pretty awesome. :). And thanks! I'm from the big island. And you?

Kimberly said...

*watch out for me im a booby grabber*

im having deja vu flashbacks from blogtv and then i come here to see your FOTD and it's boob-a-licious... what's really going on???

I see my package that I INSISTED you opened... but grrrrrrrr. your resistence is STRONG.

I can't wait to see your unveiling video/s

XOXOOX BDAY GIRL!

Anonymous said...

yow-zaaaaa! ;)

you're beautiful hun
& look at all your gifts :)
not quite all of them though

lindah said...

*whistles* I need that for my boobs! LOL, I love your eyebrows, they're so cleannn!

mayaari said...

lookin great on your bday :)

definitely record your blogtv opening gifts - I wanna see what you got! (but might not be awake when you blogtv, lol)

Anonymous said...

Heeey, I've got an award for you... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man yeah :( I can't believe they started the movie with wife...yeah. :(

Visiting From: