WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, April 3, 2009

VanityMark The Lash Mascara Review

This is my review of the VanityMark The Lash Mascara for MyPrettyPinkBox March Contest. I took my time with this post, bcuz I wanted to use the mascara for at least 1 week before jumping to any conclusions. So I've been using it for almost 1 1/2 weeks now and here's my review.....

Here is what the VanityMark.com says about The Lash Mascara:
(taken directly from VanityMark.com / click to enlarge)

My pic of the brush...

The lashes.....


PROS:
  • I like the packaging, the "sure grip" soft touch finish of it. It does make it more stable in your hand.
  • It doesn't really clump! I've got about 4 coats on in the pic.
  • I'm a before & after curler (yes I know this is bad for your lashes!) so the FLEXI-LASTIN formula does help with curling after the mascara has dried.
  • Not entirely "weatherproof" as they state, but didn't really budge to much with normal everyday activity. No smudges on my puffies at the end of the day (under the eye)

CONS:

  • It is a thick formula, so it does weigh the lashes down a bit.
  • Doesn't really do any voluming or lengthening.
  • I couldn't keep the mascara from smudging up onto my lids during application (as you can see in the pic)

OVERALL: It's not a HG mascara, but it's very decent for everyday wear. I think it'd be better if it didn't weigh the lashes down so much, and give it some lengthening or voluming oomph. I'm thinking if you have very thin or light colored natural lashes this mascara would be more dramatic and better suited for you.

9 comments:

~Mel said...

good to know! finding the best mascara out there is such a hard task! hehe.. but we beauty bloggeres keep on trucking! =)

sanniet said...

Great review wuz!!! and oh god x_X I'm too shy/nervous to do videos!!! and my webcam sucks big butt and lighting is so bad in my room!

fuzkittie said...

Great review! Is the mascara green or am I crazy?! xD

beeyoutiful7 said...

OoO Mascaras!

I will be searching more for my holy grail mascara tomorrow !!!

thanks for the review <3

Have a good weekend !!
XOXO

Linda said...

THANK YOU for the review! =) Loving the details.

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Nice review, I agree. I did find a "secret" I use it after my Loreal Voluminous Mascara and together they reach HG STATUS.
Most of my HG mascaras are a mix of two different mascaras. When I really do up my Loreal Voluminous with Katie B. Faux Lash. People ask if I have false lashes on.
XoXO~ Ur Popolo

Shizznizzle said...

nice review, I'm always in search of good mascara but it's always tough coz it always depends on everyone's eyes...... ^_^

kawaiikao said...

yay! thanks for the mascara review ;] at least it doesn't clump!!

im done said...

yay for reviews.

yeah i have mascaras that are just "there".

i have some mascaras that aren't that great but i still use them anyway just to get by if i'm in a rush or something.

Visiting From: