Once again THANK YOU to everyone who "kept after me" while I was sick! I'm feeling sooo much better today!! Like 95% normal!
So a while ago Steph posted about picking up some StrapPerfects. I had been seeing the infomercials on TV and was getting interested. So I asked Steph about them. The little sneak sent me one!! Even though I told her she didn't have to!! THANK YOU STEPH!! :) I haven't tried them yet, but I will, & I'll post up a review! ;) I hoping for VaVaVoom on my non-existants! LOL!
Also the other day Nanzy posted a review on the new Clean & Clear Makeup Remover. And she did a little giveaway for some extra coupons she had. I was a lucky coupon winner!! YAY!! Yes I'm excited over coupons! LOL! I'm that person in front of you at checkout with the envelope full of clipped coupons!! HA!
And being the sweety she is she tossed in some Joppa Mineral Foundation Samples and a DHC sample! :)
Now I know there's been all the swapping drama going on, but eh... It's not gonna keep me from swapping with mah pretties!! Van had contacted me about wanting my MAC Black Tied e/s from my ALOHA SALE/SWAP, so I swapped her for her Smashbox Cast/Crew Blush. But look at all the extries she threw in!! THANK YOU VAN!! *bit o trivia* Van was the first person I ever swapped with!! :) So this would be our second swap together!
She sent me a bunch of cute little toe separators with mini polishes, Aveeno Moisturizer sample, a Tipsy Bitch Lip Balm in Cosmopolitan (sooo cute!), a MAC Eye Kohl in Prunella (sneaky girl!), Loreal e/s in Spring Leaf, a cute little nail board, SUPER CUTE Van style pen w/ skulls and a kitty skeleton, and a post it pad that says "So much to do, So few people to do it for me!". And the Smashbox Cast/Crew Blush!! I LOVE IT ALL VAN!! THANK YOU!!!
Swatches: click on pic to enlarge

Then Kay also contacted me wanting the mini Clinique shadows from my ALOHA SALE/SWAP. She asked what kind of Jap makeup I wanted, but I told her to just get me some candy since they were MINI e/s. Girl went ABOVE & BEYOND!! Look at all the goodies she sent!!
I got Choco Dessert Pocky, Strawberry Pocky, LOOK Parfait A La Mode chocos, Sour Peach Gummies, Green Apple Hi-Chews, HK Fruit Candy, Custard Pudding Kit-Kats (MMMMM!), and she even got me non edibles! A super cute Japanese Flower Blush in 02 & samples of Tsubaki and Lux Shampoos & Conditioners in these ultra cute travel bottles!! OMG KAY!! THANK YOU!!
So after being sick for over a week, my eyebrows NEEDED to get waxed! LOL!! So here's my simple FOTD. It's just Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream #2, MAC MSF Natural in MEDPLUS, NYX Concealer in a Jar in Beige, MAC Eye Kohl in Prunella (Thanks Van!), and VanityMark The Lash Mascara. Cheeks is the Smashbox Cast/Crew, and the lips is MAC Fafi Strawbaby lippie w/ MAC Fafi Sugar Trance Gloss!
Once again THANK YOU to everyone who worried about me while I was sick!! Thanks for looking & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!
:)
30 comments:
Yaaaaaay you're all better! & you're blogging again! ;D
Haahah can't wait to see some boobage on that review for the StrapPerfect. I see them a lot on TV and they make your tata's nice & perky! LOL.
You gotta a lot of cute stuff. Gotta love the asian goods. :)
Glad to know that you are feeling better! And yay I'm glad you liked what I got you!!!
I know I'm not the only one who looked at your pic in detail to see your unwaxed eyebrows... they look fine to me! hahahaha
i love the lippie you're wearing :) and your eyebrows look fab! hehee.
glad you're feeling better! <3
what awesome presents/swaps :D
Cute goodies!!
And your skin looks very nice..can't tell that you were at death's door only recently!!
Stay well!
Yay! Good to know you're feeling better! Love the Japanese goodies you got!
so glad u are better
and really i cant tell ur eyebrows have any issues
HUGS
glad to have you back!! and yay for perky boobies!!
You look gorgous - but you always do!!!
ooooh, lots of goodies!! :)
can't wait to hear more rave reviews about the strap perfect..hehe..been thinking of getting one too. lol
aww.. look at everyone sending u loove!! hehe.. u look great for being sick!! and love the eyebrows!!
yay! i just love ya wuzz! you look beautiful! <3
gorgeous packages u have there <3
yummy yummy.
nice to hear that u get well
Wuz!! You look pretty damn glowy for having been so sick!! Good job whatever you did, hehe. Nice stuff you got~~ <33
I'm still swapping too, just with people I know I can trust. Great swappy items!! I love the Japanese Flower Blush, Yumeko sent me one and I use it daily.
Glad you're feeling better hun!!
Wow..Your eyebrows look perfect! You also have really nice glowing skin ^_^. I wish I looked like that after I was sick. LOL! I was sick all last week and geez I still look like DEATH! Anyways I'm new here. So..Hi..it's nice to meet you.
xoxo
Angela
You better show off your (.)(.) with your new StrapPerfect!! I'm glad your at 95%!!! Your almost 100%!!!!!
So I'm looking for some kinda raft/ big ass inner-tube to float me to Hawaii!! I think for this to work I'm going to have to ship my clothes and makeup. I can't have to much stuff weighing down my refugee raft. My ass weights enough
XoXo
Your Popolo!!!
LOL i'm craving a rice krispy treat right now ..hahaha
glad to see you're feeling better and yummm to all that candy!
wuzz ur skin looks really good in that pic! nessas the very first person i swapped with too! LOL oh yeah wherre do u get ur eyebrows waxed? when i go home i HAAAVE to go to this one salon in waipahu i forget what its called but this korean lady owns it its in that shopping center right next to the freeway where it exits to ewa beach? LOL i forget already!
sorry to hear that you've been sick. i read the past entries & they sounded horrible! i'm glad that you're feeling better now :)
&& it's nice to see that swapping wasn't ruined for everyone :) maybe i'll jump in on it some day :P
if by ugh you mean fabulous then yes you look ugh :)
agghhh i still have your packet here...i'm so late on sending it out >.<
I've just been feeling down in the dumps today. School is stressing me out..and the fact that I have to make a presentation on Saturday sucks even more! I'm presenting this 8 page research paper I wrote...I can either read it to the audience or come up with a presentation. I've been so busy with my class work that I haven't had the time to prepare for it. sighh..Plus I had to go find some black pants to buy because I don't have any with me at school.. sighhhhhh
Sorry to rant, but thanks for hearing me out wuzzy. You're the bestest!
OMG! I love your blog & your kitty cats. Good to know that you're feeling better (: Nobody deserves to be sick. Bleh.
Nice swaps! Can't wait to experience my first swap.
I'm following! Your blog is funnnn.
im glad to hear that youre all better!! your swaps are great :)
jeeez nice swaps!!! what drama is going on? I haven't even swapped with anyone yet now i am scared :/
i LOVE that combo of mushroom bb cream with mac msf natural- what a perfect everyday combo- seriously...
Wuzzle silence is never appreciated. you know im glad ur back and well but u already knew that thru IMs. =P So the reason why i am commentin' now is becuz of ur FOTD - u look so naturally beautiful in that pix Wuz, i really love it.
Awww you post a pic of the coupon! hahahaaha hope you enjoyed them, Wuzzy...
Looking at your pic makes me want Rice Krispy Treats LOL
Ohhh!!! Lookit you swapping :D I wish I would not be scared no more and start swapping again.. ahahah! :D Love everything you got..
Oh I can't wait for your review for the lid primer. I got the last UDPP on the rack so I felt lucky! :D Try the BE primer as well. :D
hi,
was wondering where you buy the herbacin hand cream mentioned on fuz's website in hawaii- thanks!
Yummy yummy snacks! And super cute goodies!
Btw, I wanted to ask where do you get protective stickers for you cam? I need one even though I already put a scratch on mine. =(
P.S. Your hair is really light! I'm jealous hehe.
Glad you're feeling all better now!
Post a Comment