HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! :)
So first off I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has sent me get well love either through Twitter, Blogger, or email! It means so much to me to know that you guys care!! Also thank you for all the get well tips! Whether it be drink concoctions, stretching exercises, even alternative Chinese Medicine Techniques! :) Because I've been soo touched over how caring, sweet, and just plain WONDERFUL you guys are I'm having another giveaway! What I'm doing is taking down everyone who has sent me get well LOVE from all the previously mentioned forums, and I'm gonna put you guys through the Randomizer!! So one of you look out! You might be getting an email from me if I don't have your addy!
Friday was my follow up appt with the MD. Good news... No more fever, I'm not contagious anymore (did I tell you guys 'cheese' has been sleeping in the living room this whole week! LOL!), and my appetite is coming back. He still has me out until the end of the week though. He says I need rest. For the past few days I've been sleeping in like the ENTIRE day! But I think it's helping, cuz in the beginning I couldn't sleep at all, I was so miserable. So this is a really good sign! I was able to vacuum the room yesterday! Though it KICKED MY ASS to do so, I had to lie down again right after! And the BF's mom helped me by washing the blanket & bed linens. Now I'm sleeping on brand new sheets we got from his Gma at xmas. 600 thread count baby!! Feels sooo nice!
I have a couple swaps I need to start getting ready! Van & Kay I'll start working on getting them together tomorrow!! :) As well as a WHOLE bunch of stuff I wanted to send out 2 weeks ago, but never got the chance! So this week will be a moderately busy one for me. And I know I'm gonna be slow as molasses too!! UGH!!
So that's the update! AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AGAIN FOR BEING CARING, GENEROUS, BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER PRETTIES TO ME!! I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!! :) :)
19 comments:
awww.. i'm glad that u're feeling a bit better now! hope you get well soon!! hope you had a great easter weekend, hun! =)
aww.. wuzzy you are too generous to think of having a give away :)
I'm glad you don't have any fever no more ;) and oh you should not clean or wash anything yet as your body is still recovering.. you take your time and rest :)
ohh 600 thread counts? That must have been very nice.. :)
600 thread count is awesome xD
i'm glad you're feeling slightly better!!
hope you get 100% better.. right about.. now :)
I love you Wuzzy! Glad you're feeling better :D
USE THE STRAP PERFECT FOR YOUR STEAMY NIGHTS OUT ON TOWN lol
So glad you're feeling better Wuz! And what were you thinking trying to vacuum & clean under you condition? Woman, you're crazy! But it's good you got plenty of rest especially on your new 600 thread count bedsheets. Mmmmm cozy [:
Hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday!!
LMAO, that's my goal! we need to spend to make this world go round round =P
The star threads are super rock star ;) Are you a rock star wuz???
Aww soo good to hear that you're feeling a lot better! But get BETTER BETTER soon <33
lots of love!
XOXO
Awww I just saw your post =( Hope you're feeling better, hon! And happy easter to you too.... btw is it just me or it's so freakin hot today??? Is it hot to at your part of island? xD
psssssh check your paypal... imma clobber you -- sick or not.
g'dammmit.
anywayssssssssss..... I am glad to hear your getting your strength back, we need you around here to keep the "heathers" in check.
i am glad u are much better
get WELL soon
and kudos to cheese for sleeping outside for u!
happy easter and i'm glad you're feeling a little better :]
im glad you're finally doing better!!
that sucks to be sick for that long! ew!
kick that sickness!
i'm glad to hear you're getting better!! And please don't worry about the package! I realized yesterday that I forgot to include something... ::sigh:: Yeah, my love note to you!!!
im glad youre starting to feel 100% better. and im also glad that you can get all the rest you need so that you'll feel just so much better after everything! can't wait for you to get back to your postin' self :) take care mama.
Sounds like a lot of people I know have been sick at around the same time. It's relieving to hear that you're doing better but please continue to take good care of yourself!!
youll be ll good in no time!
Aww wuzz you're so sweet!! I'm glad you are feeling better!!! I was worried about you since you said you had such a horrible fever! This season has been getting a lot of people sick x_X and the wind keeps spreading it! That is so sweet of cheese to take care of you <3 and girl you do need a lot of rest when you're sick!! I finally got better! took two weeks geezzz...I hope I don't get sick again this year...Because usually I only get sick once a year hopefully this will be all hehe. Thats good that you were able to get up and do some chores!!! That means you are getting your strength back =D Awww new bed sheets are the best!!! And lol you get the bed all to yourself! woot =D I missed ya!!! Thank you for always commenting on my blog even though its not as entertaining lol x_X
wuzzy, i hope you feel better. i've had this before. yes, my teacher is a douche! lol. she's a biotch!
i'm glad you're feeling better lovely!
happy very belated easter (but better late than never)
Post a Comment