WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's Black, White, & Pink All Over? MAIL LOVE!!

Mail Love Time! Got a whole bunch of great love from some major Sweethearts this week!

First off Iyah had her Laneige Strawberry Peel Gel up for sale earlier, and my greedy little hands snatched it up as soon as I could! I loved the sample that Chiara had given me, but I can't find Laneige products down here in Hawaii. Look at the adorable HK sticker that she put on my package! It's now residing on my bulletin board! :) And girl went and hooked me up, soo generous! Not only did she send me the Strawberry Peel, she sent me a whole bunch of great samples too!
click to enlarge
She snuck in 2 samples of Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner_ex, 2 samples of Laneige Pore Trouble Spot Essence, sample of Laneige Basic Skin Care Set for Combo Skin w/ Power Essential Skin Refiner Light & Balancing Emulsion, a Laneige Perfect Renewal Dual Touch Eyes sample, Givenchy Mister Mat Primer sample, & a Caviar Gold BB Cream sample! THANK YOU SOO MUCH IYAH!!
Then my swap from Eki came in. She wanted some of the Hurricane Popcorn & a few other local snacks. I told her I would just send some to her, but she INSISTED on swapping for it! She said I could choose 2 of her fabulous bows! I told her that 1 would be fine. But the Sweetheart that she is went and sent me 4 pieces & extras! Eki you're such a sweety to bless me with your KAWAII creations! How cute is everything wrapped up?!
click to enlarge

She also sent me a DHC Eye Patch Mask, DHC a-Arbutin White Sheet Mask, & a Smashbox gloss in Sexy! Thank you soo much Eki!! :)

How gorgeous are these hair pieces?! Black & White match with everything! Gotta love that color combo! But look at how sweet & elegant they all look! She had everything clipped to the cute HK playing cards!
click to enlarge

I couldn't wait to try them on!! Aren't they soo KAWAII?! EEP!! Order your KAWAII pieces from Eki at her blogstore EkiLoveKawaii.
click to enlarge

And last but def NOT least, I recv'd a little love from the fabulous Mona! She had contacted me a while ago about whether or not I'd be interested in some of the Revlon Falsies. I told her sure! She sent me the falsies in Lush & Intensifying (I had got on of these from Tina earlier, but always good to have extras!), and also the artificial nails in Starlet, Mystic, & Sequins. She never said anything about the nails, so that was a bonus for me! Also Strawberry Meltyblends... MMMM!!! Thank you Mona for thinking of me & being so sweet & generous!
click to enlarge

I just wanna say a big THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again to you guys for being sooo sweet & OVERLY generous to me!!

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Wuzzy you are fab!! My blogger bubble wouldn't be the same without you I felt that i HAD TO TELL YOU THAT!

xx

K said...

OOoooooh what wonderful packages you've gotten!!!! Yay for blogger love!

Jamilla Camel said...

That is a LOTTA LOVE!! I love you in your hair bows! They are so adorable--total Kawaii-ness from our talented Eki!

I'm going home today---YESSSSSSS!

And it hasn't rained!

Keep well!

Yumeko said...

wheeee for mail loveeee!
and u deserve it cos u are sweetest my dear!

i love our blogger community!!!

Stephanie said...

Laniege!! I see it everywhereeeeee
I need to try that water sleep pack. I got my hands on the strawberry mask already, but want to eat it each time I use it hahah

beeyoutiful7 said...

WHOA ~

Someone got spoiled =p

Enjoy alllll the goodies because you deserve it <3

XOXO

Vanessa M. said...

So many goodies!

~Mel said...

aww.. everything looks so cuuuute! i love meltyblends!!!! hehehe.

izumi said...

oooooooo how fun :) you are sooooo adorable with those hairbows!!! :)

Lulu said...

aww how nice, those are super wonderful packages you've gotten!

sanniet said...

so much love for wuzzy!!! Well deserved too <3 You're always so sweet and generous!!!

Hrmm I wonder how that strawberry peel is...I've only tried some other peel on my hand and it felt really soft I wonder if it really peels your skin off? o_O

Aghh Eki's creations are so adorable!!! She is VERY talented with that hot glue gun lol

And aww Mona is such a sweetie! <333 Man everyone has had those meltyblends before! I need to grab some >_<

Unknown said...

Aww well they're generous cuz we all know you're a sweet girl & a good friend Wuz! I love how the bows look on you. Really cute (: Nonetheless, love all your goodies!

paperdollrevenge said...

Yay for blogger sweethearts!! I love the Laniege Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel, hope you will too! And mmm...strawberry Meltyblend! I was gonna send you some but Mona beat me to it! haha I wanted to be your first. jk But I sent your little package out today, hope you get it soon!! <3

Whitney & the full effect said...

these girls hooked you up!!!! aww i lovez eki!!!


one day, you and i need to work out a swap- need anything from cosmedicine? lol

kawaiikao said...

look at all the goodies you got! awesome :] let's see those nails now!!

Stephanie said...

=P

mishmash said...

Hi Wuz!
Don't know if this would help but you can find Laneige at Palama Supermarket. I think they also have Darkness falsies if you are interested.

Laura L said...

oh, when i saw those red packaging sweets, i know it must be Mona xD
eki's love, bow bow is kawaii!
lol, u are cute, greedy lil hands, haha xD cute!

Edna said...

I just watched Eki's video.

How does the Hurrican Popcorn taste?

The bows are so cute :)

OMG, when I saw your kitty on the sidebar, I almost thought it was mine! They look almost identical when they're sleeping hehe I gotta find a picture to show U!! does your kitty have white paws?

Conyo said...

palama supermarket near don quixote has laneige products

fuzkittie said...

Aw how nice and cute~ Wuz you look too adorable with the bows!!! <33

mayaari said...

you look so cute sporting Eki's bows :) yay for blogger love!

Visiting From: