WHEEEE!!!! My Mini HK Bows handmade with love from the talented HAPPY HOOKER herself, KT, came in!!! Aren't they the cutest?! I requested one in Cream & Black, and one in Grey & Black! Look at her little seal?! Cuteness!! And the cupcake punch to hold the clips?! Sweetness!! OMG KT!! I love them!!
click to enlarge
Also we have to showcase her cute Business Card too! Take down this info peeps, and get your orders in!!
click to enlarge

Soooooooo CUTE right?! I wore the grey one to work yesterday, and got all sorts of compliments!! Gosh... They're just tooo cute for words!
click to enlarge

SURPRISE PRIZE!! Yups... you heard right! When I saw that I got a box from Linda I thought whoo my MPPB are here! But I was wrong! Look at all the goodies!! I won the random drawing for her MPPB March contest (review the VanityMark The Lash). It was my understanding that the prize was gonna be 1 free MPPB for April, I didn't know I would get this box-o-goodies too!!
THANK YOU LINDA!! :)
Nerds in a cute container, St. Ives Whipped Silk Lotion (I love lotions! Especially travel size ones for my hands), Beauty Journal with 20 glosses & 28 shadows, Ms. Pedicure Set with Exfoliating Foot Scrub & Lotion & a file, Keroppi Bath Gel (OMG how cute is that?!), and a purple traincase!
Now the traincase wasn't empty! Let's just say this woman knows how to pack! LOL!! Look at all the goodies that was inside! Now the traincase itself would've been great! It's nice and tall so larger items can fit! A perfect compliment to my MAC HK Traincase which is wider. :)
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
- Pink Bath Pouf
- Sugar Platinum Body Shimmer
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- a HUGE Hello Kitty Bubble Gum Flavored Lip Balm
- Hello Kitty Gloss Cube in Mango Flavor
- Pink Mocha Loose Eye Dust
- Joe Blasco e/s in Mesa
- Joe Blasco Lip Gloss in Natural Tint
- mark. Wink Of Glam e/s Palette
- mark. Kiss Of Glam Lip Palette
- 2 mark. Snap To It's to hold the palettes
- Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner & Brush Cleaner Wipes (I remember Yas saying she liked this brand)
- Trio of mini Metallic Nail Polish
Sooo many great goodies!! Thank you LINDA & KT!!
:)



27 comments:
That HK bow is CUTE!!!
Congrats on winning Linda's contest! What a wonderful present!!!!
Awww super cute! The mini bows look great on you!
And congrats on winning the random drawing, those are such cute things she sent ya!
*right click save*
new bow model "right click save"
She's HOT.
I just heart you soooo much!!!
The grey bow is so cute!! I didn't even think of a grey and black combo
congrats on winning the drawing :) those little bows are too cute!
Of course I will show you guys once I start making some. But I have no idea how.. ahahah! It looks easy but knowing me, its gonna be hard. ahahah
OHMY! the bows look really niceee!! Looovee it on you esp the gray ones! :D
Ohh luckyyy.. having alll these goodiess!! :D Well you deserve it coz you are just too nice :)
Very cute bows! I love them so much and they are so adorable. Also, woooow you got a lot of stuff from winning that contest. Good job! xoxo
The bows are so cute! And did you receive that package before your MPPBs? How funny!
Those KT bows are ADORABLE!! KT is making me a Tommy (my cat) right now and I can't wait to see him!!
Great love packages--Kawaii Galore!!
Congrats on winning!
congrats!! and dannnngg! that prize swag was LOADED!!
WOW! what cute packages xDD
u are working that bow my dear!!!
and woooo on the prize!!!!
glad u are better!
Nice gifts!!
that bow looks great on u!
and congrats on the oodles of goodies! ^_^
Congrats on winning! How are you feeling now?
wow! that sure is a whole lotta lovin!!
awesome goodies!
wow girl u've been looooved! hehe.. everything looks so great! =D
Mail=love lol
I'm glad you're being spoiled with some lovin!!! =)
Thank you for sending me some bday loving, I can't wait to open it!!
Linda is the greatest!! She can sure cram stuff into a box and make it EXPLODE with love & goodies!!!
KT bows to cute!!! I haven't worn mine yet b/c I'm saving them for a worthy occasion!
It's cold (like nipply cold) and rainy today here, so I haven't been able to work on my refugee raft to Hawaii.
xOxO
Your Popolo
Ms lovely Wuzzy,
you are hilarious grl. You really thought that picture I had on my previous post was ME ?.. gosh grl. Shes a korean celebrity.. LOL..
I WISH I was her. hahah
but
YOUR COMMENT realllllly put a bigggggggg smile on my face =)
thank you. you are super sweet <3
*e-kisses & hugs *
xoxo
Look at how adorable! HK is the shit! Thank you for everything too BTW Wuzzy. I am still in shock and loving EVERYTHING! Love you mama! xoxo
dannng she hooked you UP!!!!
and you look ADORABLE in the hk bows!! kt knows what it's alll about!
I actually love the MARK concealer brush, it's perfect for under the eyes. I have two other concealer brushes but they are too big :(
XoXo
Woow so many cute goodies!!
WUZZLES
of course you are loved...you rloved by the best girls out here!!! you know that!!! btw how are you feeling hope you kicke dthe shit outta that cold...and cheese nursed you back to ooooey goooey fondue...lol...
xo!
aghhh HK bows!!! adorable <333
AND OMG Linda spoiled you! haha wow so much goodies! Especially in the train case! dang! Linda is so sweet!
Man this comment is so late huh? I didn't realize you had a post up x_X I still have a lot of catching up to do I guess x_X hehe *huggss*
WUZZY I still can't get over how awesome the nori popcorn is.haha I haven't tried it yet, I'm saving it for when my boyfriend visits. I don't want to share the experience by myself. ahahah
Actually! I'll bring a pack to Ferris when I go visit Jennifer (beeyoutiful7) this weekend! I just like to share new things with another person so we can talk about it. lol
I also LOVE LOVE LOVE that Chocolate Mint lotion! I used it for the first time yesterday and I was in WOW WOW! Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is my fav.lol
That and Mojitos..I just love the Minty taste. lulzzzz
Thank you again Wuzzy, you make me so happy ^_~
Post a Comment