First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! To whom you might ask?! Well we have 3 gorgeous ladies with Bday's this weekend!! So be sure to drop them a line and wish the one of the best Bdays ever!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAI!!! (Apr 4)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAI!!! (Apr 4)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!! (Apr 4)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDALL!!! (Apr 5)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS PRETTIES!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! :D <3
Sorry for the crappy vid... my lighting sucks and I was using my webcam. Also I didn't realize until after you could hear the Lady Gaga in the backround! LOL!!
Also for those who follow me on Twitter, you know that today started out on the wrong foot for me. We're still not completely over it, but whatevers! So when the mail came, it brightened up my day 10fold!! Why?! My earrings from Steph (DSK Jewelry) came in!! YAY!!
I ordered the Golden Shadow earrings from her, but in black!! Heehee.... She renamed them the Wuzzy Earrings!! *GASP* I feel sooo loved!! Thank you Steph!! Anywhoooo.... I didn't just get earrings, she snuck in a whole bunch of goodies into the box! Candy, snacks, & even a little blue Easter Egg. Now I'm not gonna tell you what's in the green wrapping, cuz I bought that from Steph to give as a gift to another gorgeous beauty. But isn't Steph the sweetest?! Look at my HK sticker & cute little love notes!! *BIG GRIN*
I ordered the Golden Shadow earrings from her, but in black!! Heehee.... She renamed them the Wuzzy Earrings!! *GASP* I feel sooo loved!! Thank you Steph!! Anywhoooo.... I didn't just get earrings, she snuck in a whole bunch of goodies into the box! Candy, snacks, & even a little blue Easter Egg. Now I'm not gonna tell you what's in the green wrapping, cuz I bought that from Steph to give as a gift to another gorgeous beauty. But isn't Steph the sweetest?! Look at my HK sticker & cute little love notes!! *BIG GRIN*
The "WUZZY EARRINGS"!!! Girl wasn't kidding when she said they were huge rocks! LOL!! I love um though!!! Soooo gorgeous isn't it?!
EEEEP!!! Look how perfect they are!!!! :D

Now what was in that blue Easter Egg?! You wanna know?! Well the little sneak that she is, also hooked my up with a pair of FABULOUS SPARKLY Blue Puffy Circle Stud Earrings!!! The pics don't do it justice!! The sparkle coming off these babies are BAM!! I <3>
Order from Steph at http://dskjewelry.blogspot.com (The link is also in my Blogger Boutique section on the left sidebar!)



25 comments:
OMGOSH! Those earrings are just too pretty!! Its love!! The wuzzy earrings look so elegant! So perfect :) and I'm glad you are now feeling better :)
HAPPY bday to all of the beauty babes that are celebrating this April :)
I heart the wuzzy earrings!
GOD how i love steph's stuff --
She sent me my bday earrings and that was love -- I just commissioned her to make me another set of dangle hearts for a wedding...
the sparkle is mesmerizing.
I'm sorry cheese was being a nightmare, tell him next time I'll be him into swiss if he makes you bug out again!!! GRRRRRRR
The earrings look great on you!
The blue is really eye catching and the dangly ones are a good length.
wow so many blogger ladies with april bdays hehe the earring are so pretty on you!
omg they are sooo pretty! they look great on you! hmm i think i wantsome wuzzy earings!
u loook gorgeous with them
those blue earrings are crying out for a look from our wuzzy!!!!
I LOVE those earrings! They're so pretty. Guess what? I don't wear earrings. I'm the only person in the world that looks funny with earrings! Haha!
And I'm loving all those goodies.
Michael is making me buy more of that popcorn you mailed me. He practically finished the bag!
Those are some pertty earrings!
Hurray for webcam videos!!! lol The earrings look so pretty on you!!! <333 Man lots of bdays this month o_O Dang April babies!!! hehe Wow Steph hooks us girls up to no end!!! hehe I love love love those rice crackers!!! mmm mm <3 LOL does that card say "be my valentine"? hahahaha cute <333
what fab rocks :D hahaha. jewels i mean ;)
steph's awesome! i got a package from her today and i'm so excited i haven't even opened it yet.. LOL!
pretty earrings!!! =D the blue one is too cute hahaha
wooh rockn the earrings :) they look pretty! big rocks!
No bling in the world could ever outshine my fuzzwuzz!
I really love the vibrant blues!
Yes Yes get the Clinique's GWP! :) The Clinique's Blush is amazing! & you will love the Youth moisturizer - its promise is to erase wrinkles and age spots. Of course we probably don't have it yet :P the SPF 15 is a nice touch & it doesnt smell like SPF :)
those are so cute! i love long dangly earrings :] very cute :]
i'm sorry things were blah for you and your man. i hope things start looking up! i think my mom said i came out within 7 minutes. my dad went to go gown up and when he went to the room, i was already out. he missed the whoooole thing. lol.
THANK YOU WUZZY!!! :D
Your pictures look gorgeous, dangly earrings suit you so perfectly!
No, THANK YOU!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
You made my weekend Wuz!!
P.S. Thank you for the VIDEO!!!
Aww aren't you a sweetie to do a birthday wish post to those birthday girls. And yay for your new earrings! She's right to name them after you! You know I'm jelly 'cause I can't wear earrings, right? haha
Oh...I'm also jelly of all the people who got to meet Quest yesterday 'cause I didn't get to. I've seen comments from people saying they met them, talked to them, took pictures etc. I wonder if I'll be lucky enough to get a third chance. I'd love to meet them again and again and again. =P
And of course I'd love for you to be able to see them too! Are you coming to Cali in June?
Yay for "Wuzzy TV" like MTV but BETTER!!!! Thanks for the Bday loving!!! I'm gonna get my POPOLO behind to the rock where you live someday!!!
XoXo
Wuzzy! Those Wuzzy earrings are sooo elegant! They look awesome on you hun.
I hope things get better for you mamas...I'll be thinking of you & I'm sending some serious love your way. ;) xoxo
Almost done with school & I can catch up with you properly doll. Sorry for the hiatus. You know I love you!
hehe.. so many bdays!! the earrings look lovely on you hun! =)
So many talented bloggers..it's starting to get expensive!! LOL The earrings are beautiful, as are you. =)
prettu <3 i got a dark pink earing, and yours is blue, haha,it is so shiny... DSK is so talented
hi, new reader here :) the earrings look fab on you!!
Post a Comment