WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April's My Pretty Pink Boxes!! YAY!!

Yay!! My Pretty Pink Boxes came in yesterday!! Whooo!! Watch the vid to see what I got! ;)
And what's this?! I have MPPB guardians! LOL! Stich (left) & Brian (right) were both cruzing with my boxes! LOL! I had to take a pic!! :)
Remember peeps! MyPrettyPinkBox.com!! If you've never ordered one, YOU SHOULD!! Linda's the best! The next one goes on sale May 5th! Don't miss it!
:)

17 comments:

FuN and MakeUp said...

omg i want a pretty pink box tooo!!! soo much cool goodies! and ur doggie is soo cute modelin for it! lol im goin to try to order it this time...

cleung341 said...

That was so funny that the lotion was on your nose. It would have been great if you didnt realize it and did the rest of the video with lotion on your nose!

K said...

I sooo WANT one but it's not shipped outside the US...

I seem to be talking about this so often hahahaha

On May 5 I am going to be SOOO frustrated seeing the girls tweets!!

eki said...

lol your so cute you got some on your nose did it smell good? Im very picky with scents XD

great vid!

sanniet said...

ohh I got mint chocolate for the body lotion hehe it smells yummy!

And yay! I'm mentioned in the video haha did you like the palette?

Stich and Brian are so cute!

OMG HAHA you got the lotion on your nose how cute! <3

That rosy jean pencil looks pretty! I'm a sucker for packaging especially white/pink haha >_<

Julienne said...

Aww I like how Brian is resting his head on the boxes, hehehe. So cute! The chocolate whip lotion must smell divine. =)

Anonymous said...

hooray for MPPB! i loved everything i got. your doggie is so cute. i didn't even know you had a dog, cause i always see your cat =) i was looking up hurricane popcorn up online because of you. lol. i always see you sending it out and it was making me curious! lol. it looks very interesting! i might have to order some.

kawaiikao said...

yay for your boxes!! i like watching your videos :]

Anonymous said...

oooh show us what's inside :)

by the way i saw your entry on the contest you joined but i didn't get to vote, too late -_-

~Mel said...

the pretty pink box still not tempting me only bc i dont know what i'm getting.. haha.. look at ur puppyyyy.. sooo cuuuute! =)

Shen said...

I've always wanted a pretty pink box but our PO here sucks. i'm afraid of ordering coz it might get lost. :( glad you could enjoy them though for us.. :)

paperdollrevenge said...

The palette colors are so pretty! Gonna look gorgeous on you!

How cute you got it on your nose...totally made me think of Austin Powers 2 with Dr. Evil and his Starbucks coffee..."It's called the Belgium Dip" lol.

Hmm you should have said "I have to rush this video 'cause Diana and Kay are bugging me to join blogTV!" jk

I'm lagging but guessing I'll send out your package later this week, maybe Wednesday or Thursday or latest Friday, haha! Don't kill me ok. =)

Iyah Love said...

Your Pups are so adorably cute!! I just wanna hug them! Can I Can I? ehehee! :D

YAY for MPPB! I need to experience MPPB soon! :D

I'm glad you got the package already! :D I'm so happy! :D YAY! Thank You so much for buying it from me. It means a lot to me esp these times of "broken-ness!" ahahah!

Unknown said...

WuzTV is my chanel of random goodness choice!!

LOVE MY WUZZSTER!!

Whitney & the full effect said...

hehe wuzzy you are sooo cute! i like your "ghetto brush guards"!!

Vanessa M. said...

pretty :)

Mona said...

that pic is pricless!!!

Visiting From: