Alright I jumped on the Twitter bandwagon. (https://twitter.com/wuzzyangel) Just pls be patient with me on it, still a bit confused on how I'm gunna update it.
So if ya wanna twit-stalk me, be my guest. I need to be loved... (*wink*)
Went through the blogroll and I think I'm stalking most of you on Twitter now. But if ya got Twitter and you noticed I'm not stalking you, by all means pls let me know. Then the stalk-fest can begin.....!!!! Mwuahhhaa!!!!!
Was this creepy enough for ya?! I gots issues.... ;)
2 comments:
Girl..thanks for stalkin me on my blog :D now let me add you on twitter, so I can stalk you back lol..
I'm pretty borin now..since I'm lazy to update it xp
Oh my gosh...I feel like such a dork. I was (and still am) cleaning through my blog labels and that KB review was an unpublished one 'cause I didn't really finish writing it...well looks like I published it 'cause suddenly I got e-mails that you gals commented, LOL.
But how did you know I posted it? 'Cause on my blog the posted date is still Oct 20 (when I first started it).
Can I confess something to you? I don't really know what Twitter is, haha, although of course I've heard and seen it everywhere!
Post a Comment