On the menu was Homemade Philly Cheesesteaks!! YUM!! The boys bought all the ingredients and our friend Ty was designated as cook. He was slicing up a huge ass hunk of beefsteak, then he put saran wrap over the slices and started pounding it with a pot!! LOL!! He didn't have a meat mallet, so he used the next best thing!! Didn't get any pics of that cuz I didn't want little pieces of meat flying at me!
Toast up the bread in the oven, all nice and warm so the buttah just melts into it....
Saute up the sliced mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers, simply seasoned with salt & fresh ground pepper.....
Cook the pot-pounded steak slices in butter... Look at the wonderful steam coming off of that!! I was standing by the stove cuz it was soo cold!
Slap on your cheese....
Put the assembled sandwich in the oven again to warm everything up... and VIOLA!!! A homemade Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich. I don't cook, I just eat!! Just to let you know... I had no part in the creation of this wonderfully HOT tasty goodness....
Ahhh... it tasted soo good... We had about 12 sandwiches that were sliced up into little pieces (like above) so everyone could have. I ate about 3 before we ran out... :(
The bf "cheezin" it up again!!! I'm thinking he's gonna be doing it more often then usual. Pink I believe we have your comment on the previous post to thank for that! :p
Here he is small kine buzzing trying to take a pic of us with my cam. After he saw the pic he was "Fuck my head looks huge!!"
The cold catching up to him....
No grilling because it was too windy... otherwise it would've been much warmer outside on the deck. Well I hope everyone had a great weekend, if not, at least a decent one. And I'm getting used to the Twitter. Except me phone doesn't alert me and I can't post from my phone even though it's sync'd. Oh well... figure that out later!
Thanks for looking!
8 comments:
I didn't know Hawaii gets cold! Mmmm I do love some cheese steak even though I hate cheese... xD Reminds me of good old Philly~
mmmmm philly cheese-a-licious food porn... you and your man ROCK -- now i wanna see a blog entry of you two making some spam musubi or something with portueguese sausage... some saimin..MMmMmmMm GOD HOW I MISS HAWAII -- adopt ME
mmmmm Yummy! You made me hungry! You just cannot get a decent steak here in London and if you do you gotta pay a small planet for it!!
I want to live in Hawaii! I tell everyone that is where I am from anyway - hahahaha!I know, I am a veritable Pinocchio. I have just added youon me twitness. Lets twit!!
mmmm that food looks goooooooodd and you guys look cuuuuuuuutee
YOU SAID YOU WENT CAMPING!!
you liar...a house witha back porch is not considered camping!!! runs off with a cheese steak...damn woman that looks like som good crusty bread and prime grade BEEF!!!
GOsh i feel like i have been neglecting to read this blog...i am outting you on my I go lezbo for!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HOOOOO HA
THE BF is effin awesome!
*drowl.... Ur getting me hungry and i just had dinner. I didnt know it gets cold in hawaii. How cold can it get? Im in NY and it's freezing and it's only november
damn u wuzzy! you made me hungry! i love me some philly cheesesteaks! oops... i think i just drooled a bit. lol.
luckily today is "stuff yo face with food" day so i wont be thinking about phillies... or will i? gaahhh i wish someone would bring me a philly. haha.
have a happy stuff yo face w/ food day!!!
foooooodd....droooool =D
i love your music..its pretty rockin
Post a Comment