WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Costal Scents EZ Press Haul & Press Attempt

Hey all!! If you joined us on Blog-TV yesterday for some Wuz-TV & L-TV Collaba, then you've seen my little CS Press haul. If not your loss!!! J/K!! You should tune in next time, it's a cool way to chat w/everyone, and see certain peeps!

On to the haul. I ordered the EZ Press Medium, and their empty palette. Loose shadows and I have never quite got along as much as I would like. So after watching countless YouTube vids on piggy pressin, it's like, what the hey... give it a shot. But most of the loose shadows/piggies I got are those mineralized jet milled ones. So reg alcohol won't cut it! CS was even nice enough to give me 2 baggies of free piggies!! A sparkling blue and brown. Thank you Kathy at CostalScents!!
Check Spelling
So here's the comparison between the MAC empty 15pan palette and the CS Empty 15pan palette. The CS one is a little smaller, but it's not magnetized. That's easily done though. I'll do that later. Price comparison MAC=$12 CS=$7.95! I think I'm gonna pick up 2 more empty palettes. Might give 1 or 2 away for a prize.... (was that a teaser?)

Anywhoo... was Blog-Tv'n w/ L & JRose, and I got caught up tryin to do the blue piggy. Sorry girls!!! Didn't mean to leave ya hangin!!! So anyway.... I pressed the blue last night and the brown this morning. The whole bag (which was filled about 3/4 full) made 3 pans each. Since I don't need this much, I might give some away for prizes or sell um for like 75 cents. What do you guys think about that last part? Cuz I still have those BE e/s on my swap list.

Swatch time!!! First pic is no flash, 2nd pic is w/ flash, and no base, just my hairy arm (ewww). I put two comparable shades of shadows I have to show color payoff comparison. The CS one's come out real nice, but they're still silky soft going on, so I would use a good base.



Well hoped you guys enjoyed looking at my little experiment. Also... I know a lot of our blogger pretties are holding/about to hold contests.... But I'm gonna do another one soon too. Just a simple comment entry type, with the winner being chosen at random.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

it feels cool seeing this post, knowing that some of us ladies already know about it. i'm like yuppp, we're special cuz we already got the preview on wuz's upcoming post. lol. i'm lame...

but you did very good at pressing. they turned out very nice & clean. good job wuz!!

Anonymous said...

oooooh looks fun!!! was it messy to press those pigments? yay for contests!!!

kawaiikao said...

thanks for the swatches! i pressed my piggies and i don't like it...takes too much time and its a mess! :p

L said...

*throws dollaz at you*

PAHHHLEAAASEEEEEEEEEEEE WUZZZZZZY!!!!!!

xo!

Kimberly said...

wow good job wuzzy! im proud of you, i would of just made a complete mess of my place!

go you, u rocked it!

Anonymous said...

i keep thinking of pressing my pigments but i just know i am going to end up with it everywhere rather than pressed XD

Unknown said...

Wuzzy.

I cannot wait for your contest! I would love to win something that you made with your own fair hands....much better than robot ones.

Anonymous said...

you did a nice job of pressing them..haha been thinking of doing the same with some of my loose shadows..however i'm too lazy hahaha

Tammy said...

awww..I missed this!! I had a webcam in my hands yesterday, but damn blue law wouldn't let me buy it!!! boo!! Maybe today. You did a great job pressing. I have no patience for that..lol

Anonymous said...

aww i missed the show?! where is the schedule posted?! haha
good job! i've always wanted pressed pigments but i don't really have much to press o.O it'd be cool if people sold pigments haha or pressed like a whole pan! hahhaha o man am i dreaming!

Vanessa M. said...

ooo i likey! hey wanna swap one of the pressed ones for some of my loose ones? you can press em! lol

Yas said...

Those came out amazing! Thank you for this post. ;)

mishmash said...

Hi Wuzzy! Don't know if you remember me from ABB about asking you for BB Creams and Ardell Lash Accelerator.

How durable is the CS 15 palette to the MACs? I like how it's so much smaller. I'm having storage issues since my makeup collection is growing exponentially!

paperdollrevenge said...

Ohhhh how nice! I've never pressed any piggiees, but I applaud you!

I think the book wouldn't be so bad if it were $5 or $6, hehe. =P I bet it won't be long before the price drops anyway.

Ohh the Canon SD1100 looks nice! I was thinking about selling my old camera to get that one for my sister, or just letting her have my old one. What color are you thinking of getting? I do hope your bf gets it for you for xmas!

Aww and I can't believe I missed Wuz-TV!

Btw...did you see the partial list of pretty pink box participants for December?! Looks really nice...this time I just might have to stay up until 7 a.m. lol

Visiting From: