WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Wedding PinkEye & A Mallow Mountain View

My old co-worker's wedding was yesterday, which meant I had to wear a dress. Only very special occasions (such as weddings) can get me to don one. As all of my friends and family know, I NEVER wear dresses, or shorts, or short skirts either. Something about showing my legs I guess. Mostly I think I'm just too damn lazy to shave. ;P

Anywhooo.... this dress is actually almost 10 years old!! It's a Cinnamon Girl dress. Their shit is like Laura Ashley. Never goes out of style. I have another one of their dresses so I can change it up a bit sometimes. Since the dress had dark pink roses on it a PINKEYE was did!! haha.... thought we were done with that huh?!

Eww... I look weird in this thing... And those heels are too much for me. Yup all two inches!! The feet and the legs attached to them prefer flat shoes...

So for my PINKEYE inspiration was grabbed from everyone's entries to the contest. Sorry for the washed out lighting. I got ready at my friend's house, the bf had to work so we were each others' dates.

My friend who is an avid MAC makeup person, thought my eyes needed more POP. So she added the black e/s on the corners for me. For some reason I can never to black with colors. Only with all black or grey.... Haven't yet mastered that outer "V" skill yet.


USED:
MAC Prep & Prime Light
NYX e/s Nude
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Yogurt
NYX e/s Rust
MAC e/s Soft Flower
MAC e/s Expensive Pink
MAC e/s Black Tied
MAC e/s Vanilla
MAC Technakohl Graphblack
NYX Eye Pencil White
MAC Prep & Prime Lash
Rimmel GlamEyes Mascara

Afterward we did our usual Sunday night BBQ up at the Makakilo Mountain were our friend's live. It is sooo gorgeous up there. Clean air, woods all around you, make all the noise you want, cuz the houses are so far apart, and it's private property!
Smore's was on the menu! My little weirdo just wanted to take a pic with the mallows....

This is actually only half the view from the porch. It's actually bigger, but there's a tree right smack in the middle. So this is just the right half. That down there would be the Leeward side, mostly Pearl Harbor in the back.

Well I hope everyone else had a great weekend!!! Thanks for looking and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!

14 comments:

BeautyJunkie said...

Hi girl,
Sorry I didnt had the chance to tell you..YES I received everything!! Thank you so much..arent YOU a doll :) Do check out my blog when you have time :D

Anonymous said...

a dress! haha i prefer jeans too. but lately i've been trying to get into my feminine side more, it helps that my mom's been trying to shove down femininity into me for the past few years hehe & i think it's working!

ahh oahu!

what does it say?! the lights on the hill..i never found out..(i hopeyou know what i'm talking about)

Blog Sale NYC said...

Hi Wuzzy. You should dress up more often, you look gorgeous and you look tall!

I feel like i need to get away to a nice quiet woodsy area. Glad you had a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Wuzzy

You look ever so elegant in your sophisticated dress!!

I like this look on you!

kawaiikao said...

yay i love weddings! and the black did the pop for you! great look on your eyes :]

Unknown said...

Wuzzy!

I have been hoping that you would comment on my blog one day and now you have!! Thank you!!

You are hilarious because that is exactly what I did when I uploaded the pics.....I would have fainted if I saw anything out of the ordinary!!

Kimberly said...

gooooood job on your PINK EYE inspiration look mama - go YOU!

and frick -- now i crave s'mores thanks to you! grrrr

Tammy said...

You look so pretty!
I have so many dresses I just never wear them!!! lol..especially in the winter...I dunno why!! I work in a VERY, VERY casual office and if I wear even a little heel they don't stop commenting..maybe when I get a real job I'll use the big girl clothes I have..haha

fuzkittie said...

You look lovely in that dress!! And the heels are so sexy~~ :D But in Hawaii, what do you need any shoes for other than flip flops?! xD

Vanessa M. said...

sssseeeexxxxyyyy moma! show off those legs! lol and i love your look im wearing a smiliar one today!

L said...

Wuzzle! Wearin' a dress and complainin' about 2 inch heels?! woman, i oughta.... LOL but it is lovely to see you in a dress! <3 u need to embrace it girl!

hrm... im tryin to figure out your non-mastering of the "v" skill... your eye shape is diff. sooooo, i actually have a suggestion to what may work? ur friend actually had the right idea - look at what she did to YOUR left eye in ur EOTD. u see how the top outer corner is slightly smoked out when ur eye is open? u need to create a more a backward Nike sign there for depth. does that make sense?! i'll have to do a tut for you, lemme know!

lubbbbb you! dude, i'm goin to hawaii if i cant make it to cali next year... cheaper tix!

xo!

XPPINKXX said...

I love me a HUSKY...

i love woman who don't shave there legs...means they feel like a man and have a womans touch...that is sexy!!!

IM KIDDING!!!

i think you look rather Demure in that slinky top wuzzle...i think you should show some more leg !!!!!

LMAO...i dunno why i find it so amusing whenever you post a pic of your BF...he is always cheezin from ear to ear!!!!...

Kimberly said...

Enablerrrrrrrrrrr!??!!??

Whoooooooooooo MEEEEE!??!?!?

I see myself as spreading the good word -- helping fellow girls be fabulous.... come onnnnnn lil wuzzzy you know u wanna try it.... "wink wink"

paperdollrevenge said...

Aww don't you look so lovely? Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

And no fair...I was actually up at 5 a.m....but it wasn't 5 a.m. Hawaiian time, it was 5 a.m. Cali time! But eh, no worries. I'm definitely looking forward to see what you get in your two pink boxes! =)

Visiting From: