WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Stuffed Black Friday Brownie Bowl (LONG&PIC HEAVY!!)

Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving?!! Stuff yourselves to the fullest?!! I hope soo!!! My Thanksgiving was pretty quiet... Bf's fam came over to the house... ate so much I got sick... Ohhh and the highlight of my Thanksgiving... I got to watch L-TV!!! Ya'll needs to catch it next time she broadcasts!! My girl is hilarious, sexy, and just plain fun to watch!! And if you're lucky, you'll get some nice screen shots! ;)

So for my Thanksgiving look, I decided to go for a reddish brown. Because for some reason I associate the color brown with Turkey!! Since browns are my everyday color, I just jazzed it up a bit. Here we go....


USED: MAC Prep & Prime Eye Light
NYX e/s Nude
NYX Jumbo e/s Pencil in Iced Mocha
NYX e/s Bronze
Clinique e/s Shameless
MAC e/s Amber Lights
KissyWear e/s Natural
NYX EyePencil in Dark Brown & White
Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara

Now on to the FOOD!! Everyone dug in to dinner so fast I could only take a pic after it was attacked. We had Turkey, pan gravy(not pictured), mashed potatoes, stuffing, candied yams, balsamic veggies, cranberries, tossed greens (not pictured), RICE, & heapins of LOVE!! hehe.. cheesy I know!
Dessert was pumpkin pie, custard pie, jello(not pictured), and the bf's aunt made Blueberry Butter Mochi!! Shit was the BOMB!!!

This is how I felt afterwards....... And yes, this maybe TMI but I puked!


On to non-pukey things.... The Bamboocha in her Thanksgiving outfit! Ain't she a cute little fatso?!
After dinner we were making her laugh.. She responds well to raspberries... ;P


BLACK FRIDAY!!! Now for those of you who were brave enough to go shopping.... I APPLAUD YOU!! I do not have that much courage!! However the bf, and 2 of our friends went to the big xmas food and craft fair that is held every year. You Hawaii people know which one I'm talking about. It started a 5pm, we got there at 430 and there was a fricken HUGE ass line snaked from the door all the way around the box office! It was crazy!! Even crazier once you got inside... Hence no pics... To hectic to even bust the camera out!! And you ALWAYS run into everyone in there... Relatives, friends, you name it! Came out with stuff for the Bamboocha, my gma, some xmas gifts, the bf bought himself some shirts, and I got me a new top and a lot of snackage!

Was trying to go for a reddish look without being too scary....


USED: MAC Prep & Prime Eye Light
NYX e/s Nude
NYX Jumbo e/s Pencil in Pots-n-Pans
NYX e/s Rust
MAC e/s Expensive Pink
KissyWear e/s Natural
MAC e/s Vanilla
MAC Technakohl Graphblack
NYX Eyepencil in White
Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara
Afterward we went to eat at Big City Diner @ Ward. Didn't take a pic of my dinner cuz I had the Chili Dogs.. And trust me... you don't need to see that plate!! So here's a pic of my dessert!! The Big Brownie Sundae!! SHIT was off the HOOK!!
Then we decided that we still wanted to do something, so we decided to go bowling!! Now I haven't done this in years... So as I sit here typing... I KNOW I'm gonna be sore tomorrow when I wake up... Mind you it's 4am right now! But nothing beats bowling from 10pm - 2am!
Me being the "cheese" for once!! You likey my big orange BALL?!!

The bf sportin one of his new shirts!! He was wearin an Aloha shirt, but decided to change.


My friend said that I bowl "weird". I told her "no, I just suck!"

But I did bowl 2 STRIKES!! YEAH BABEE!!



So random, but look at my friend's bowling shoes (on the left), so nice compared to my stinky rentals!

The bf sportin his white ass legs in his rentals.... (the tat is his last name translated into Katakana)

My other friend's bowling shoes... Looks just like high tops!! But they're bowling shoes!!

Now for another thing... watching L do her little L-TV, made me wanna try it out. Do you guys think I should?! Or would that be like.. totally "UGH Whatever"?! Lemmee know what you think!
Well thanks for looking and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too bad!!

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Doh --- saw your BOOTY in the pix!
Huzzzzzah.... you trying to pull a "lady L" trademark T?? ahahhhahha

and wth blueberry MOCHI *dies* does your auntie ship to US, and will they survive? LMAO!

and love the job u did on the red/brown eyes, see you can be a youtube tutorial star or better yet a blogtv star, u knowwww you wannnna!!!!

can't wait to get our ppbox stashes!!! funnnnnnn!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like how Bronze looks on you! Don't you just LOVE that bronze, rust and copper trio? Is that what you have, or are those singles?

Hahaha, I came so close to vomiting myself, actually. I'm sitting out on the porch w/the kitty right now. Such a rare nice day here in Eugene.

roxy. said...

awwww i miss the holidays back home!!! i'm so dreading spending christmas here! it's my first christmas away from home! =[ but sorry about the eyeko thing i didn't get that in my email til yesterday! LOL but if you put E129 at least you'll get a free gift hopefully it'll be that manga thing! lol

PS u know that word you ahve to type in to comment? it says CHILLIN LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

lovely pics. i like the first look especially (:

looks like you had plenty fun going bowling!

Anonymous said...

ooo i really like all the looks you did
& that's a whole lotta food! i went bowling too & had my friend from hawaii come visit & i would watch you if you broadcasted!

ok that was like brain vomit right there, hope it made sense haha

kawaiikao said...

the colors look great and warm on you!! and the dessert looks DE-LIIIISH!

Anonymous said...

your makeup looks flawless!!

and all those food pics have made me hungry.

happy belated turkey day!

Kimberly said...

omg no u did NOT say we all need a lil bam-bam! ahahahhah

woman if you want me to send you some mandom just let me know - I'd be happy to swap or paypal or whatevers to get you some, we girls gotta take care of one another ya know!!! Just HOLLAH!

L said...

PUAHAHAAHAH! i see wuzzle'ass too. gawd im late with this comment, mind is all over the place tryin to hustle.

aw shux, im glad you had fun talkin to me on LTV.... told ya it was going to be a movement, i don't sleep on that shit!

Unknown said...

Your food looks delicious!

I love your freckles and you looks so radiant. I bowl carzy aparently! I am a danger to myself and others

Visiting From: