WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Nov. MyPrettyPinkBox Goodies!!

So went to the post office today to pick up my box...

And YAY!! It was my MyPrettyPinkBox order!!! YESH!!! I've been waiting for mine ever since KimberlyTia posted up hers! Since this is such a great product that helps out great charities (go to MyPrettyPinkBox for more info), had a ton of great new vendors participating, and the fact that last month's box did sooo great, I knew more people would be ordering boxes. I was right!! They sold out in 2 hours!! WOW!!!

But on November 13, 2008 the crackhead that I am, set my alarm for 5AM Hawaii time!! That's right!! I got up a 5AM just to jump online and order my 2 boxes! The bf thought I was insane... Hehe.... Maybe... Maybe not!

Does this look like the face of an insane person?!! Does it?! Nevermind don't answer that!


On to the goodies!!!

Box #1

  • Coupon for The Brow Collection $25 off
  • GurlyGirl Bar Soap from Soap n Bath (It's soo pink and glittery, smells like patchouli. =) The bf's mom saw it and said, "Can I have that?")
  • 2oz. Bottle of MyMojo Hair Oil from Skin Delicious, Body So Fine
  • RollerBottle of Fragrance Oil in Diva from Rosalyn Scent (It smells like candy w/ a hint of floral!! Yummy!!)
  • Sinful Sensations Massage Oil Keychain in Strawberry Seduction from Romance Parties By Danielle
  • Glitters Ga-Lure in Ocean Blue from LureBeauty (It's very glittery & bright!)
  • Peach Silk Finish Sample from Dash Minerals
  • 15% off coupon, Full Size Semi-Matte Shadow in Medium Brown, Full Size Versatile Powder in Salmon Sparkle (a great coppery peachy color!), AND a Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush!!! (the brush alone is $8.75 on their website!)

Box #2

  • Coupon for The Brow Collection $25 off
  • Coupon for a Free Multi Task from Terra Firma Cosmetics
  • Glitters Ga-Lure in Flamingo from LureBeauty
  • Full Size Eye Dust in Pixie Dust w/ a 15% off $25 purchase coupon from Jesse's Girl Cosmetics
  • Sample Size Exotic Butter Creme in Pure Rain from Pure Bliss [this can be used as a Face or a Body Creme, smells clean like rain ;)]
  • Sample of Leave-in-Conditioner from Mixed Chicks
  • Sinful Sensations Massage Oil Keychain in Spiced Apple from Romance Parties By Danielle
  • Sample vials of Oil Blends in Sweet Revival (smells yummy like apricots) & Creamy Blackberry (smells exactly like it's name!), and a 15% off coupon from Pampertini
  • Mark. That's Deep Purifiyng Cleanser Sample in Sugar Maple/Black Willow Bark
  • Mark. Earth Eau de Toilette Sample
  • Mark. 1 time use e/s Samples in Dragonfly & Magic
  • Mark. Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss Sample in Bubbles (got the same one last box)
  • Mark. Dew Drenched Lipcolor Sample in Skinny Dip

If you want to know more about any of the items listed go to http://myprettypinkbox.com/whos_in.htm to get linked up to the companies!

PHEW!!! All off that for just $11.99 a box +shipping!! And since I got two boxes, like the GREEDY ASS person I am, I got something from each of the participating vendors! A great deal that helps out a great cause!!! I love MyPrettyPinkBox!! Already got my calendar marked and my alarm set for 5AM AGAIN on Dec 9!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah loads of goodies inside that pretty pink box :) oh and thanks for the comment :)

jamie said...

too bad its not accepting international orders..:(

Unknown said...

So thats what this prety pink box bizniz is!!

You are speshalious you are! Why? Coz I also look out for funky verifications sadly today your's is: orrusnal?? Waaaaaaaat?

Have a good weekend - bet you will be trying out your goodies?!

paperdollrevenge said...

You and your two pink boxes!! hehe Looks like you got a lot of fun goodies to play with!

Aww you may not have Mitsuwa but you've got the whole island-full-of-hot-guys-thing going on! :P

Kimberly said...

mmmmmm you let us peek at your pink box... wait -- that sounded pervy.

look at all your goodies Wuzzy!
wowwwwww... I just love PINK BOXES, they're like presents WITHIN presents aren't they????

im so happy for you my fellow PB crackhead! ^_^

Vanessa M. said...

hmm i still dont know if i should get one in dec or not..

Tammy said...

What great goodies!! Please let me know how the mixed chicks conditioner is..I've been DYING to try it.

kawaiikao said...

woah! u got two!! great swags :]

fuzkittie said...

Haha, you really love the pink boxes!! I wanna see your collection of them now~

Anonymous said...

thats gorgeous!
guess youll be having tons of fun trying out some stuff :)

Anonymous said...

wow! i can't believe you got up that early! but good thing you did since it sold out so quickly!
yay for goodies!

roxy. said...

that looks like some good stuff! =] was the shipping pretty quick?

Unknown said...

girlllll i need to definitely catch up on my pretty pink box. I really wanted the November one too. I thought it had better stuff than the one I got in October. Ahh well, maybe next month!

Visiting From: