But I want to show you guys the great Jack-o-Lanterns the bf and his friend carved!! All freehand sketched on then carved. The bf did 3 and our friend did 1.
Our friend's Dragon!!
The bf's "shrunken head" in "blood"!! He's weird like that!
Bf's Hawaiian Warrior Helmet
And for me... A KittyKat!!! Yay!! He tried to copy a picture he remembered seeing in a pumpkin carving kit. But he drew it out freehand. No stencils at this house!

Here's the Bamboocha in all her Pumpkin glory!! It was just a cap & booties set, with a "Baby's 1st Halloween" bib, and underneath it a Halloween Onesie. She's soo irritated with everyone taking pics of her already!! LOL!
I couldn't really find a good Gothic Lolita pic to copy, so I just took the idea of a Gothic Lolita, and tried to make my own. From the reading I did, it seemed like the makeup was just to look like a doll, or a darker version. Heavy liner, pale skin, and light or dark lips. I also wasn't sure if I had the outfit for it. But I found an old (10yrs!) lace top that still fit, and I fan-dangled a headpiece out of a old (10yrs+) scrunchie & headband. It looked like a flower to me when I was done.
This turned out to be the best fricken smokey eye I HAVE ever done!! I used so much crap I can't even list what I used. Because I forgot due to all the blending then adding, then blending! I think I used like 3 different e/s for the highlight alone! Also it gave me more practice in putting on falsies.... Btw... I still suck at it!

17 comments:
hey woman! i know that my guy friend is attractive to me and has a crush on me. we've been friends for a few years. i could always pick up on it, you know? he ALWAYS respected the fact that i was enaged/married. in fact, he's the only person that knows i went to the court house and got "married." when all the guys left, he was the only one there. a while back he told me he thought that girl in our class was sexy! that's why i tried to hook them up last night. then he said all that stuff to me. then i had to go outside for some fresh air. the two of them were inside and we could see them kissing. i told my friend, "okay, we gotta BOUNCE RIGHT NOW!" i was supposed to stay the night, but i didn't want to deal with him trying to talk to me and stuff, so I left and drove home. just sucks that he was like that. all the ppl at the party were like, "we could always tell he had a thing for you.." i just don't feel the same about him. maybe he thought i would.
Aww Wuzzy!!!
I got your photo entries and you've been added to the contestants blog for all the world to see!!
I love your creativity with the vampire teeth and the headband!!!
**applause**
luv the pumkins i totally forgot to snap sum pics of the familys ones... glad to see u had a good halloween take care <3chanel
aaaaaaaaah your pumpkins look GREAT and the "shrunken head" is SO CUTE!!!! and hahahaha so is baby's 1st halloween costume xD
only one of my pumpkins came out decent this year... and they both shriveled up in like 2 days hahaha
i LOVE your gothic look. your smoky eye DOES look amazing! such a great lip color to match, too
great job and the fangs look fun!
I love pumpkin carvings. My fave is the Bamboocha. Ur bf and his friends got skills. You done a great job with ur lolita look. Smokey eyes look pretty on ya.
I really like the fangs...they look natural..lol..the headband is cute too.
haha those fangs look real!!! whered ya get em? and omg omg that pumkin baby is way too cute!
Ooh pumpkin carvings! Looked fun! Love your lolita look. :)
Hahaha, shrunken head in blood? That's too awesome~ I like the fangs, very hot. And you're such a cute lolita!!! xD How creative to use the scrunchie! It worked perfectly!
lol everyone keeps telling me dif yummy Philosophy scents! I think I'm going to have to scent stalk Sephora before the sale.
All the jack-o-lanterns are great but I love the kitty pumpkin!! Very rawr...or should I say meow? hehe
Great job on the lolita look and smokey eye! And the headpiece really does look like a flower.
haha don't worry about falsies...I think my second time I ever used falsies was at a car show and part way through one started coming off at the inner eye. Boy was I embarrassed! I guess it just takes practice and getting used to, soon you'll be a pro!
hahahaha i think there's a subconscious telepathic link between us... LIKE REAL TWINS
Ooooh I love the unique take you add to your contest entries!!
The teeth just set this off!
FAB FAB FAB!!
thanks dear..yes,comfort first..all the time! haha i'd rather wear flats than heels anyway..i hate wearing heels..haha i slouch more with heels
hey miss wuzzy
yah our marukai is by membership too --- it's a $1 per a visit, or diana and i finally got smart and gave in -- paid the 1 year membership for $10 -- but good enuff... ahahha
and yessssss kpalette eyeliner is ROCKSTAR girl... get ittttttt
i LOVE my air kiss gloss but the smell is starting to irk me :[
i cant get over the fact that the teeth look sso real
Post a Comment