WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June Hauls & A Grape Bday!! Lots of Pics!

So I thought I'd put my June hauls and my Bday look all in 1 post. As you will see I spent A LOT this month, I considered it retail therapy for me losing my job. Even though spending money is the last thing you should be doing in that situation! And DANG if this isn't the pic heaviest post ever!! It'll probably push all my previous posts out of the way... "move bitch get out da way... get out da way!" hehe... Okay...

So first off.... Stimulus check haul!! Haha.. once I found out we were getting those suckers, I charged it up before I even got me check!!! But in my defense it was on things I needed..
A brand new automated litter box for tomo! I really like this one. It's a FreshStep ScoopFree crystal auto box. Works fricken wonders!!! This wouldn't have been that expensive, except for the fact that I could only get it online and shipping to Hawaii is a BITCH!!!


Next up on the stimulus check was a much needed external hard drive. There was a Costco coupon so I got this 1TB sucker for $199.99. A fricken steal in my eyes!! I needed this sooo badly! I'm a scrapbooker so I have tons of pics, and this will help clear space of my laptop, and help the labbie run faster.



Ahh... My little drugstore haul.... Some apple HI-Chews, gum (we all need fresh breath!), Fruit Creme Starburst (if you can't tell I have a sweet tooth), the Monistat Chafing Relief Gel, Rimmel London Mascara, and Hair Off Eyebrow Shapers.

I haven't tried it yet, but I picked up the Monistat for a face primer. We'll see how it works on me. I'll let you guys know how the mascara pans out too.. I only picked it up cuz it was 40% off, I still have time left on my old one, so I didn't open this one yet. And the Hair Off Eyebrow Shapers?! THEY SUCK!!!! It claims to rip off baby hair and all that, but it hardly ripped off shit! Good thing they were only $4. The shape is made for like huge fricken eyes, and even though it says you can trim it, it would only make it wonky.

Using the MAC Friends & Family Coupon, I went in and picked up some more eyebrow pencil in Spiked. I don't leave the house w/o my eyebrows on. And my very first authentic MAC Brush. I have a ebay knockoff 239 & 219, but now I have a genuine 239. I'm kinda scared to use it, it's so soft and new!


Then my CherryCulture box came in the day before my bday!! Yeaa!!! This of course was the result of the SummerMadness sale!

tomo... she can't resist packages, that nosy brat! hehe...

So I got.... NYX Trio in Copper/Rust/Bronze, NYX Single in Nude, 5 yes 5 NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils, 2 NYX Professional Smokie Brushes, and Bloom Blotting Paper.

I need to either give blame or give thanks to L for the splurge on the Jumbo Pencils. I've never used one before, but after seeing her wondrous YouTube vids, and how she uses them, I got 5! Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Iced Mocha, Oyster, and Pots & Pans. I used the Oyster to do my bday look using L's technique, and I loved how much more vibrant it made my shadow!! Also it made it easier to contour the color on my eye (I have the heaviest fold under lids ever).


Can't you tell I'm a fan of browns and highlights?! I'm slowing branching out into bolder colors though!



The bf's sister also had an amazing bday gift for me. A NARS palette with 4 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, and 4 lippies. These colors are fricken GORGEOUS!!





And here's the grape bday!! June 20 I turned 28!! Damn.... that's sad for me.... Not you Alienman, you're still a hot little asian thang!



Used: MAC Prep & Prime Eye in light
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Oyster
NYX e/s in Frosted Lilac
MAC e/s in Parfait Armour
MAC e/s in Black Tied
MAC e/s in Vanilla
KissyWear e/s in Natural
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara in Black

Me and the bf... he threw me a Karaoke Party for my bday!!! We rented out a room and had like 40 peeps join us for singin fun!! Oh... I also dyed my hair a med ash brown... I know you can't see it too well in the pics, but it's there!

Whew!! That was a little long huh? Hope it didn't hurt your eyes too bad!

ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE JUNE BABBEES OUT THERE!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

14 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

BELATED HAPPY BURFDAY!!! You and Tomo got some nice haulage :):):) Post a pic of your hair when you can :) You and the bf look great, but you stole the spotlight on that pic ssssh ;)

<3

starlit said...

happy belated. :) awww look at tomo being all nosey. cute kitty. ^_^

heyyyy...your eyebrows are nice! they look so well groomed and thick! :0 i wants!

Anonymous said...

hey dear,

you can refer to alienman's comment box for the latest falsies post regarding a swapping offer. i can help get missha falsies in exchange of US drugstore items. i'm writing from malaysia.

can't hardly wait ! hehe

magnect@hotmail.com

alien man?! said...

Happy Belated Boithay~!!!!! You and ur mang look so cute xD LOVE the mekkup and LOVE ur eyebrows!!!!

Ok srsly? similar bdays, same age and similar cats?? mekkup love on top of that... If you and I meet up, will universes collide??

i thought about getting an auto-litter, too, cuz i'm SO LAZY about cleaning out poor bella's litter... i keep hearing about how they break and turn into huge nuisances tho, so i'm still shopping around

alien man?! said...

o, pbbb... i forgot to ask, are you interested in the X_S or just the X_?? I think I have enough of latter to send u a couple :D

kayebee said...

GREAT HAUL!!!!! Holy crap. I need to order from Cherry Culture now.

xoxo

XPPINKXX said...

wuzzle wuzzle wuzzle

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

*new cat dookie box
*new Poonie chaffing face
*CANDY..double yay
*NEW FACE PAINT
*New NARS!!!!......ahhhhhhh thanks to the bf's sister!...yay to HE makeup!!!

Look at you !!! 28 are pretty damn sexy...i heart the last pic of you and your BF...he's smiling like yup that's my babe right there!...and look at you...your leaning on him like yup that is my HE-MAN and yeah i gravel at his loins everynight!!!...

-yay to job-yay to having your parents do the nasty-and yay for having a BF-and yay for nars

happy birthday wishes from the east coast baby!!!!

L said...

dang, i missed it?! what da hell? where was my reminder on Myspace?!

*puts head down in shame*

awww WUZZZZZY! Happy belated!! I am so jealous that I couldn't be there for your karaoke partaY! (cuz me loves to sing!!!!)

And doooo not thank me girl.... I am glad it worked for ya because I know you were gettin' mixed views on the pencils. Oh, and I can tell how vibrant it made your shadows in ur pix. You know the flash always dulls it down some but yaaaaah, they are defn an asset.

you look great! MWAHZ!

Aradani said...

how did i miss this post????

happy belated day of your birth! I must say I am drooling over your nars palette. lucky lucky lucky. I'm like a bomb waiting to explode when it comes to nars. I want some so bad but the prices hold me back. When I explode I might spend like $500 0_0

actually that can never happen because I could never have that much money. I don't work.

theChas said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! XD!!! *throws confetti in the air*

*coughs* Ahem...nice haul btw. That litter box is HUGE! O_O And wtf, TB external HD?! My inner geek drools in envy at your accoutrement.

XPPINKXX said...

wuzzle

where is an update....i miss u!!!
you need to show us some fuck face with all the makeup u bought!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loveee the 239 brush!! I have 3 and just can't get enough of it. LOL. =)

L said...

so this is the hapz wuzzle...

i am lookin' to get my EML papers and SPACE A papers. Translation = documents that will allow me to take military flights from here to (wherever is listed on the papers). soOoOoOo, hopefully i get the papers in two wks (gotta wait for the hub to send em to me from the ship) and frm there, i gotta tune in to the bases' channel for flights and PRAY they have a flight out to Hawaii. If I get on that one and get to HI, I can DEFN get to CALI.

shoot me an email, i wanna ask you some thangs...

flymamal@gmail.com

holla.

fuzkittie said...

Hey Wuzzy!

You look so cute with your honey! I've been lemming that NARS palette, you lucky girl~ Happy belated Bday.

Visiting From: