Also I just finished my first week at the new part-time jobbie. So far so good! I wish I had more hours though. It's only 19hrs a week. And thank you to everyone for the bday & belated bday wishes!
Last but not least... Some tomo photowhoring!!
Surprise!!
She must smell something tasty in her tube.
8 comments:
Wuzzy wuzzy!!
I know I've been MIA. I think I'll be deleting my blog -- don't hate me!! :( Too much drama, too much negative energy makes kayebee a very sad bee.
omg!!! hahahaa such funny pics of Tomo. :)
i like your new haircolor. i didn't realize you had those ear lobe piercings. it looks cool. :)
I like the color on you, reminds me of a caramel filled chocolate lol
Tomo looks adorable! The first pic looks like she's pooping something out hahaha
Wooo I like the color on you! Tomo is soooo cute, I wish I could have a kitty!
i like this new hair color! it's very flattering. will it really become lighter by using the same color?
hey wuzzle!!!
hey road trips 360 arent that bad...at least you have dog the bounty hunter...!!! his wife has really good taste in her lucite hells...but im not too keen on her torpedo tits they could kill me!
ohhh, i love your hair color! i'm just a boring jet black.
(g)ezebel is fine. i just blocked anonymous comments. much easier. :0)
Nice color for the summer! Can't wait to see the next dye process. :)
Post a Comment