WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1st Haircut In A Year! Part-Time Jobbie w/ Thanks To You!! Yes You!

First off, I want to say a big, resounding THANK YOU!! To all of you for wishing me luck with the jobbie situation. I have received an offer of Part-Time employment with another contractor in the same facility. It's only 19hrs a week with no benefits, but hey it's something for now! I'm still putting in applications elsewhere to either make more hours, or get a full time position somewhere.

Then that segways into my first haircut in almost a year! Yes that's right, for almost a year (July would've made that mark) I have not done anything to my hair. No cuts, trims, or color. It was because my old hairdresser of 13 years closed up her shop 2 yrs ago. When I finally got the nerve to get my hair cut by someone else... It was HORRIBLE!!! Uneven layers, and not in a good edgy way, bad service the works. So I let my hair go.... *sigh* Seeing TheChas's blog post of her new haircut, spurred me into action though.

With the impending interviews to come with the job search territory, a hair cut was needed. And I love it!!!! I went to a girl that my bf's mom recomended. When you see the pics it's almost the same, but so much cleaner and professional looking. I tend to do edgier, more modern (some would say punk or emo) cuts, with highlights, streaks, and colors, but like I said... Interviews..... Maybe when I settle into a new job, and have dress code freedom.

Old Haircut

Back of Old Haircut: See how uneven and split ended it grew out? Ewww...

New Haircut: YEAH!!!!

Back of New Haircut.

I also just love the way a new haircut feels! Someone massaging and shampooing your head, your head itself feels so much lighter, and the hair gets styled and feels so soft and silky!

Once again... THANK YOU to everyone who wished me well. You don't realize how much I appreciate the support you have all given me.

13 comments:

theChas said...

OOoooH! New hairz! XD It looks a lot thinner in the front, and yet the back is nice and luscious. I definitely agree; it looks a lot healthier and probably a lot lighter for the summer. :) And girl! I don't know why you're thanking me. XD All I did was cut my hair!

theChas said...

P.S. - I forgot to add that I'm glad you still have somewhat of a job. =/ I think your plan is very smart though, to still keep looking around because who knows? Something better might pop up, but at least you'll still have the security. Good luck! Jobs suck. :P

alien man?! said...

Congrats on the job!! Wish you the best as you work on the transition :) Also, I love the hair. The layering is PERFECT. I'm dying for another haircut.

I think you and I are both too pale for birthday suit. Remember the 90s when brown lipstick was popular? *shudder

Anonymous said...

cute haircut! blah I cut my hair once a year too because haircuts don't really make a noticeable different on me

kayebee said...

GO WUZZY!!!!

kayebee said...

Oh... and I LOVE your haircut!!

XPPINKXX said...

hey toots

YAY!!!! BLOWS HORN!!!...

it's good to get your feet wet again...i like you hair before and after...but doesn't your head fell 8 lbs lighter...i love new hair cuts ...i have not gotten it cut for 6 months...im letting my hair grow out....OUT!!!

Aradani said...

i love getting my hair washed too. feels so nice. sometimes i'm tempted to get a trim just because I want a scalp massage.
I love how sleek the new do looks!

L said...

wooooot'wooot and a high'five woman!

glad i contributed to it! ;)

you're hair looks great and more healthy too!

wuz, i was tryin' to look for spots near PH ova there but the plane tickets are lookin' like ASSSSSS... hotel stays are a byatch. :( i don't think ima make it... i am gettin' super homesick.

starlit said...

hey, since you mentioned your last haircut being uneven, i've noticed it more in mine! lol

L said...

wuz, thank you so much for the birthday wishes, esp with the time difference! HAHA! XOXO!!!!!

COCOVJAYJAY said...

Hair looks great either way but the second looks healthier..I used to fear hairdressers but I've finally found one I like so i'm always going for regualer trims. Does your hair wonders. U chopped a lot off, I bet it felt weird runing your fingers through your hair then having it stop short!

fuzkittie said...

That looks REALLY good!!! I need a haircut... but I have trouble finding good Asian stylists, poo.

Visiting From: