So do you guys remember when I posted a while back that I was getting laid-off? And that I went for the rehire interview with the company that was contracted to outsource? Weeeeellll.......
I didn't get it! *schniff* So I guess I have to look for a new jobbie job now..... As of June 28th I'm out of a job.... I'm pretty much okay about it, because I've been laid-off before, but it just sucks. My other co-workers who also didn't get rehired were all like, "Girl you are just too happy for someone who just lost their job!" But hey.... when one door closes another one opens. Maybe this is for a reason. Time for me to try something different. Who knows! But how am I going to buy more makeup?! *gasp* Oh and a external hard drive for the labbie.

11 comments:
that sucks ass. it will be hard yeah, but i'm sure you will find something better. you really do have a good outlook on your situation. best of luck to you
I hope we both find a jobbie job soon *hugs* Ahh Tomo Chan looks lovely in the pic :) Enzil says when you're in the states he and Tomo should play in his new jungle gym :)
awww wuzzy
can you at least collect unemployemnt checks in the mean time...your such a positive thinker on one door closing and another opening...good luck babe!
-thanks for the compliments...
-now im waiting on complimenting you...so are you in???
hey, you'll bounce right back!
in the meantime, keep up the blogs!
and aaaah, i wanna kiss tomooooooooo <3
Aw, honey. *hugs* I'm sorry! I was rootin' for ya! It's good that you keep your positive outlook on things. You're probably going to happier somewhere else anyways. :)
That's the spirit! No use in getting depressed, especially at this time. Hope that other door opens soon ^_^
ryc: wuzzy, you made my entire day with your sweet comments. *mmmmwah* you are the bestest...
red, girl, red. men love us asian chicks in red. :0)
What a great attitude, wuzzy!! One of the reasons I love you so. <3
Wuzzle!
The challange is still on mama...but the pics had to go=(...my BF was all postal on my ass...so now i have a china school girl last supper banner...REPENT
apparently he does not like anyone seeing my boobs but him...what an ass!!!
wuzzle'fuzzle...
*shakes fist at layoff*
but you are absolutely right, this door is closin' so you can walk thru another. you are positive and that's the first step! ya'feel'me?! you'll be aight, i know it!
btw, black and white is classic... you can print that shit and hang it now. toMo is chillin, whatta cool'ass'kitty...
aw I'm so sorry :( I really wish you the best of luck, your optimism will get you places
Post a Comment