- My friend cringes when I do this, and it's probably why my lashes suck, buutt... I curl my lashes before and after I put mascara on. What can I say? I have stubborn lashes. And the dang curl still doesn't hold! Anywhoo...
- I haven't done anything with my hair since last July. *gasps* I know I should at least get a trim, but I'm just too lazy. My hairdresser (who was da BOMB) closed up shop last year, and the guy I went to in July, F-up my hair. Bad layers. Now I'm just lazy, living with weird hair.
- *hides face in shame* I pick at my blemishes when they start getting whiteheads. I know, gross, but I can't help it!
- The washing of some of my makeup brushes. Yeah, I don't wash them as regularly as I should. Which probably helps the blemishes. But like I've previously stated, I'm lazy. I'm trying to do better on this one though.
- Ummm.... not enough sleep? Does that count for the last one?
Wow, that was harder then it looked.
Okay I tag...
- alienman?!
- aradani
- chiara
- her.peachieness
- incandescent
- thechas
5 comments:
hiya, i stumble here from the other beauty bloggers hheheh and i know you r from ABB right heheh, its a small world, your cat is sooo cute, i have the same habit as your no 3, im guilty as a sin, but i still do it heheh
Yay!! I tagged you and you did it. *victory dance*
thanks for the tag :)
Girl I have no trimmed my hair, you should see my spit ends!!! lol
girrl, BAD BAD BAD on curling your lashes after mascara!! i stopped doing that after i ripped out half my lashes on my left eye (they were stuck on the freakin' curler!!) while waiting for them to grow back, i started wearing fake lashes, and no i can put of falsies faster than it took me to mascara, curl, mascara, curl my lashes!!!
have you tried the heated lash curler? use it AFTER applying mascara, is what the sephora girl told me.
p.s. we watch ALL of the CSI's, too! i am obsessed with CSI, and got my kids obsessed, too. we even watch NCIS! anyways, when i look at their pics together, they look different, but i'm tellin' ya, after watching a vegas episode and then immediatly watching a miami episode, i was convinced they were one and the same!! heehee
Post a Comment