I picked up 2 pairs of capri denims at Old Navy, they were 40% off! And since (g) recommend the Sephora Heated Eyelash Curler, I picked one up. Although I think I'm using it wrong, cuz it doesn't seem to curl all that much. I'm using it after mascara.... what do you guys think?
Went to Nordstrom's and they had a whole table full of $10 sunglasses! Can't go wrong with that!
And here's my little makeup experiment, since I was bored! This was kinda inspired by a look thechas had posted on her blog a while back...
indoor light w/o flash w/flash
Face:
Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation
Sheer Cover Dual Concealer
NARS Orgasm (blush)
Eyes:
All MAC unless stated otherwise
Vanilla e/s
Bamboo e/s
Brown Down e/s
Amber Lights e/s
Black Tied e/s
Graphblack Technakohl Liner
NYX Eye Pencil in Dark Brown
NYX Eye Pencil in White
Maybelline Define-a-Lash Mascara
Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil in Deverish
MAC Courtly & Strawbaby blended together
Vaseline
6 comments:
Already made comment on ABB, but you didn't add the bf there so hehe I think my honey and I are the only ones on Earth who hate Guitar Hero and that other one Band something... lol :P
I <3 that last pic of you and your bf! So cute and random... lolz. Love those colors you used btw. I wanna do brown now... =P
did you put amber lights over brown down? this is very pretty!
Wow, you used a lot of browns! I think you did this look way better than me! Lovely...
I like this! Love how you blended out the shadows. And geez, what are you talking about, you're not pretty enough for us to be twins wtf you're like sooo pretty -_- Have you seen me w/o makeup on?! You are seriously beautiful. Like, seriously. SERIOUSLY.
I can't wear capris unless they're short and fitted. Otherwise, they're not capris... just.. short pants T_T
I thought you were supposed to use the heated curler before mascara? Actually, I knew a few girls who've tried that one and they didn't like it either. Maybe (g) knows something none of us do ;D
omg I'm thinking about getting sunglasses to keep in the car. Thanks for the Nordstrom's heads up. Then again, the nearest one is an hour away and I don't know how soon I'd be making the trip T_T
Of all the mineral makeup companies, Silk Naturals is def. my favorite, haha. No need to ask me twice!
Didn't I comment here? :)
Anyway... pretty pretty!!! xo
Post a Comment