WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Introduction... for myself I guess..

Okay.. If there's anyone out there who actually cares... I started this blog cuz my friend DC wanted a way to keep up with me. Even though she doesn't have a blog yet! And she's probably the only person I know who doesn't believe in MySpace. Ahem..!


Anywhoo.. I know a lot of the ABB'ers use this, so I thought why not. DC here's a pic of me cat for ya. Since I know you've been wondering how she's been.

5 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

What's your kitty's name? :)

I hate myspace!

Anonymous said...

awwwww, i love kitty cats..!!!

and yes, please feel free to link, especially since i already linked you without even asking. :0P

wuzzyangel said...

Kitty's name is Tomo... Short for Tomodachi (friend in japanese)

ilurvemakeup said...

What a purrty name. Tell Tomo to holla at my pimp cat Enzil ;)

starlit said...

aww cute kitty. mine is orange. :)

Visiting From: