Ahhhh... the time when tomo was so small and energetic... Who doesn't love a pudgy little kitten?!
She's all baldy looking by her stomach, cuz the humane society fixes all the animals that come in to the shelter. This is an effort to reduce the amout of feral cats in Hawaii. There's a Gizmo'esque quality to her in this picture. haha... Like she's in the middle of changing from Mogwai to Gremlin!
Now that she older she sleeps more then anything. But she does the occasional sneak attacks! I love my putty cat!

I'll try to post up more pics of her actually doing something.... when she'll let me take one of course!
15 comments:
Awww Tomo @_@ :)
Enzil has that baldy spot too hehe He has 2 pimples parallel from one another. I asked hubby today if Enzil is a she cuz he had nipplerz lol
I wish I got Enzil when he was a kitten :( Tomo looks so adorable! :)
Um does Enzil have balls? Sorry had to ask! And tomo says THANK YOU for the love! I think I'm going to change my title to "Ramblings of crazy makeup cat lady!" hehe...
Hehehe!!!
No he has no nuts, just gets random pimple bumps lol He needs some exfoliating, he refuses! Psssh w/e Enzil!
Just wanted to say Happy Easter if you celebrate it :)
Ack! Another kitty lover... I must add you. ^_- Congrats to your bf! It must be nice though when he cooks for yah! Mine makes me sandwiches and hot dogs...kekekeke...
WOW!! That's so awesome your bf got promoted; working your way to become a chef is such a long and VERY hard process!!! Give him a big fat congrats for me!
Also, omg, I *LOVE* it when my cat covers her face up in her sleep, haha. Tomo looks like a much friendlier Bella T_T
Your cat is adorable!!
aww I'm totally a cat person. can't help but squeal when I see a cute one. *squeals* ^_^
Alright... It's official, you guys are giving my cat a BIG head! And we both thank you for it!
sneak attack? for over a year since i first brought her home, my hands were covered in scratches and scars... it took FOREVER for her to warm up to me and then she'd do this thing where she'd BEG to be petted, THEN ATTACK T-T
she's definitely a different cat now, compared to what she was like before
but she's still very skittish and unfriendly in general
i fear she's the one who's trained me
whenever she comes near me or snuggles with me, i feel like i could die happy right there
o gawd, i LOVE that second pic of Tomo on the right... she looks sooooo sweet and content
does she have a saggy belly like Bella?? Bella isn't all that fat, but she has this weird saggy belly that makes ppl think she's preggers -_-
she's not PLUMP so much as... saggy :/ it's.. kinda gross haha
Actually, almost every cat I've seen that look like Bella and Tomo seem to be unfriendly and have a sagging belly... weird, huh? I think they're just a saggy, grouchy breed o.O Actually, I hear that the sagging is a result of them being spayed or neutered. Not quite sure, though.
Dangit, girl, u need to update! har har
Kitty! XD
Everybody has a kitty...*feels left out*
Congrats to your b/f! d00d, I definitely feel you about all the hard work they do, though. My roomie is studying under a chef to be a pastry chef AND she's dating a sous chef and it eats up both their lives, lol. Stay strong!
awwwwww....!!!! i loooove kitty cats...
I know I'm a little late on responding to this entry...but your cat is super cute!!!
Also my husband is a chef...been in the industry almost 15 years now (we're still very young though!! haha!) and I know how hard it is to be with a chef..just support him and wash those stinky chef pants often and DO NOT dry clean his chef jacket..those chemicals ruin the fabric and he'll need new one a lot quicker.
BABY TOMO is sooo cute. :D!!! do you have more baby tomo pics??? please post them. ^_^
Post a Comment