This part is for KayeBee if she's reading this. I went to my parental's after my MD appt today, I couldn't find the damn pic of me with the blue hair! I went through every little photo envelope thingie in my parents house! Which makes me wonder how I ever lived without a digital camera and a laptop! But I told my mom to be on the lookout for one, so let's keep our fingers crossed. Aaaanndd since KayeBee also posted up her tattoos, I thought I'd do the same for my lonely 1! I need some suggestions ladies....

This is on my left shoulder. Obviously it's the Breast Cancer Ribbon, but each sakura represents someone close to me who has had to deal with this disease. One for my mother, one for my mother's eldest sister (aunt), and the last one is for my bf's mom (who has become a second mother to me). I was thinking about adding on to it, because it just looks so plain to me. So any ideas?
And I was thinking about getting something similar to this brush art on my inner left wrist.
Cat people unite! HAHAHAHHA!!! Sorry meds kicking in..... Soooo yeah.... I guess that's it.Since I've been crappy lately I have no makeup related issues to write about or show... soooo let's end this post with a game of find the kitty kat!

(Shh... I'm invisible!)
6 comments:
no, no, no! do not add to your breast cancer tribute! it's beautiful and simple, which is what makes it so beautiful -- the simplicity of it.
i like the kitty cat. i'm gonna get my kids' names in filipino sanskrit on my wrists.
Thanks for looking for the photo! :)
I love that tattoo -- very beautifully done and a lot of emotional content. xo
Get a new tattoo if you want to play. I really encourage you keeping this one as is since it has significance and meaning. That cat brush work would be great on your wrists. On of my friends has hindi brushwork on her wrists and it's beautiful.
I don't think ur tat looks "plain" at all and I love that every element of it has personal history and meaning to it. I'm probably never going to get a tattoo, mainly cuz I know I'll tire of it too soon, but body art is definitely beautiful when well-executed. Then there was that guy I once met, who had the word "POOP" tattooed in fancy calligraphy, just b/c he thought it'd be a great conversation piece. I've yet to determine how I feel about that.
Love the pic of Tomo being all "jungle cat"... reminds me of when Bella plays "fortress" by crouching behind a lump of blanket -_-;
I had no idea we were the same age, btw! Same cats and everything. ARE WE LONG LOST TWINZZZZ?!?!?!?! @_@
d00d, I know so many people who are getting the flu....O_O I need to pump myself with vitamins and drink Airborne or something. =/ I hope you feel better!
On the other hand, I don't think your tattoo needs fixing. It's beautiful, and meaningful, and sometimes, if you add more to something then it would be just too much, you know? The kitty one is pretty though. ^^
Awww your tattoo is so sweet and meaningful. I love sakuras. And I love the idea of the tat on your wrist! I've always wanted to get one on my wrist but the bf is so darn conservative! Argh... one of these days I'll rebel and get one!!! And get some hot piercings while I'm at it. ^_^ Hope you feel better, wuzzy!
LOL cat people unite!!! :D I'd get that cat pic in purple not black though :o
Awwww kitty, I see you!!! Enzil does that, but he puts his paw on his face and thinks I don't see him... he's so not sneaky.
Post a Comment