cherryculture haul due to their 20% marchmadness sale
- KissyWear e/s in Natural & Walnut. These are more shimmery than I thought they'd be. Only $1 thought!
- NYX Concealer in a Jar in Beige. Hearing mixed reviews on it being a MAC Studiofix Concealer dupe. We'll see. $4 but I thought it'd be bigger.
- NYX eye pencils in Dark Brown & White
- NYX Blot Papers
- NYX Trio in Ceramic. Pretty much just got it for the matte grey one in the middle.
- and the free (crappy) cherryculture Cherry Lip Gloss
starsmakeuphaven haul of piggie samples
(clockwise from top left)
- Gold Dusk
- Teal (LOVE)
- Cocomotion (LOVE)
- Softwash Grey
MAC Pressed Blot Powder in MedDark just a new one!
Thanks to ilurvemakeup for the info on the cherryculture sale, and to starsmakeuphaven for the quick delivery of the pigges!
And thanks to you, whomever is reading this blog!
7 comments:
Nice haul :) Again, I am the only one who has not received any cherryculture order *cries*
Ewwww.... blot powder, evul!!!! But nice piggies though :D
ya know, i have yet to get stuff from starsmakeuphaven.... ENABLER!! that's all i need is to spend more money on more Useless Makeup Crap I Don't Need. *heehee*
nice haul, by the way. :0)
O_O whenever I see haul pics on blogs it makes me wanna bust out the credit card
Link away!!!
I can't live without Blot Powder. It's geniousity.
ilurvemakeup: I've never ordered anything from cherryculture either! O_o
wuzzy: That NYX trio looks sweet, can't wait to see it on you.
TOMO!!!! *hearts*
Yayy I love makeup porn >]
-itsizzy from ABB
Post a Comment