WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

30 Day (Post) Challenge Post #3

Wow 2 posts consecutively! Haha.. but since I did buy this today I figured it was perfect for this post's (day's) challenge topic.

Post (Day) #3: Something you bought today.

I finally gots me a new wallet! I've totally been on the hunt for a Hello Kitty wallet. But most that I've come across have been too red, too pink, too girly, too bulky, or just not my style. Don't get me wrong I do love Hello Kitty, but if it's something I'm gonna have to look at pretty much everyday, it can't be just any HK.

But I finally found it! It's perfect for me! A little punk rock/emo-ish yes, but hey that's more me then the girly type HK!
And I love that its made of a more linen cloth material w/ the accents being leather. All the other HK wallet's I've passed up have been way to bulky, because they were made up of the heavier canvas material, hard leather, or the vinyl material. Also this has a ton of slots for all my rewards/store stamp cards. So bonus!

The store also had a pretty sweet collection of HK jewelry & accessories, but these watches caught my eye. No I didn't buy them, but I might have to go back later. All my watches are dead, so technically I do NEED a new watch! LOL! Supa Fly right?!
The white one is boss! But me & white don't really play well together.

This has been a rare posting streak. So for those who continue to read my blog, THANK YOU!

6 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I LOVE that wallet - you know me - I love anything HK!

ShinyPrettyThings said...

omg your new wallet is adorable!!! great purchase =] and the watches are so cool, not super cutesy so u can totally get away w wearing it as an adult LOL get it!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Cute wallet! I love when I find something that suits my style so I'm glad you were able to find a HK wallet that suits yours! =)

Tammy said...

Love this wallet! I really like the black HK watch, I would wear it.

ss said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

..........

Visiting From: