In hopes of lifting my spirits by giving & receiving, I accepted the invitation that Sheila gave me to participate in the Secret Valentine's Gift Exchange she organized.
My Secret Valentine's was Dorothy! She was so sweet in getting me not one but TWO things off my wishlist!
The KATE 1Day Tattoo Liner that I've always wanted to try (and this one included a pair of falsies!), but never truly made the effort to buy online. I blame the shipping to Hawaii on most of these situations. LOL
Milani Liquif'Eye Liner in black. One of my faves, L turned me on to this, but black is always sold out at my local drugstores! :( And I am down to using a lil stub of my old one right now, so this is awesome timing!
MBD Cooling Mask and Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Mask. So cute the packaging! She also had a very cute HK note for me & some Lindor Truffles which unfortunately melted on me, so that's why no pics of them. :( But it's my fault, she sent it so quick & I wanted to wait until the 14th to open it, but I didn't get a chance until today & it was so humid the other day.
Thank you so much Dorothy!! I love it all! Recently started following her on twitter too! Gotta love new friends made! ^_____^

5 comments:
I love both the 24/7 and the Milani! :) L put me on both of them too! haha
ahhh i am glad u love everything!! u made it quite easy to shop for hehe glad to have made a new friend too :D
xoxo
I've heard good things about both liners - might be time for me to try the milani liner once I finish up my L'Oreal pencil! I ♥ the earl grey masks - it has a nice citrus scent (I'm guessing from bergamot) and your skin will feel super smooth!
Wheee! I am so happy for you! Great pressie!
I frikken love that liner! I hope you enjoy it too!
Post a Comment