WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

30 Day (Post) Challenge Post #2

So remember LAST YEAR around Dec when I said I was gonna do this 30 Day Photoblog Challenge thang?! But I changed it to a 30 POST Challenge instead?! LOL well here I am with Post (Day) #2! Haha.. told you I could never do it as a straight 3o days! But now that I'm unemployed maybe I'll be posting more frequently with this. No promises though!

Post #2: Someone you adore & 5 reasons why.

Of course for this post I have to choose Mummy!! This is an old picture from abt 12/2010. She had just finished her chemo for 1st bout of Ovarian Cancer you can tell from her hair. Also you know this is an older pic cuz she's heavier & I'm skinnier! LOL!
Of course there are much much more then 5 reasons why I adore my mother. But for posting's sake I'll list 5 of my fave reasons.

  1. She has one of the kindest hearts ever! She doesn't judge people of the bat, & she believes everyone deserves a second look.
  2. She's STRONG. Not physically of course, but mentally she is one of the strongest women I know. She's beat Breast Cancer, brain surgery, & her 1st bout of Ovarian Cancer. And her battle right now as well. All while having one of the most positive attitudes I've ever seen.
  3. She's creative. You should see her scrapbooks. She even knows how to literally use SCRAPS to the fullest extent! LOL!
  4. She supports me. The fact that she listens to me when I ask her things and tells me to just try my best at whatever I want to attempt. Even if it's kinda stupid.
  5. JUST BECAUSE SHE'S MY MOM! What I can't use this as a reason?!
A big THANK YOU to all of you who have sent your well wishes, good thoughts, & amazing support for Mummy & me over these last few months. It's amazing how much love & friendship I've found through blogger & twitter. I appreciate all your kind words & concerns! LOVE YOU GUYS!!
It means a lot to both of us as she continues to battles this LONG TOUGH 2nd bout of Ovarian Cancer out.

7 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I am so happy that your mom made it through her latest treatment!! What a lady! Thanks for the sweet post!!

Shizznizzle said...

HEY GURL HEYYYYYYY :)
Your mom is such a strong woman, and she's absolutely beautiful!!! Glad to see you back on posting here hehehehe

C ya

alien man?! said...

I told you my mom survived ovarian cancer, too, right? She's been fighting to stay healthy ever since by sticking to a strict diet and exercising regularly. She's addicted to hiking and... Mountain biking --;

Give your mom my love and tell her I look forward to seeing her again!

mayaari said...

your mom is such a strong woman for overcoming all of those health obstacles! keeping you and her in my thoughts :)

Anonymous said...

Your mom is an amazing woman! Def wishing her well and for her to beat this battle of cancer, which she will since she has a loving and supportive daughter. =)

Tammy said...

Moms are so amazing!! Lots of love to Momma Wuz!!

ss said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741@gmail.com

Visiting From: