Wow it's been almost a month since I've posted!! I just wanted to quickly drop in and share the great love I got from L for my bday and love that Yume sent me! :) I promise I'll try to do another post soon (hopefully). Haven't been doing much but working, especially since my family went back home to the mainland. Have a few pics of that I wanted to share with y'all too.
I've been trying my best to keep up with everyone's posts, but my internet at work is restricted and won't allow commenting. Some I can't even see the pics! :( So even if I'm not commenting I'm still reading!! I promise!! Though I will admit my reader is back up to 100+ again... :(
I MISS AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! You don't know how much I miss being an "active" blogger & tweeter!! LOL! Oh well on to the LOVE!!
First off my box from L that took me like FOREVER to open!! Sorry again L!!!! But how KAWAII are these damn stickers?! She had them on the box but I carefully peeled them off & stuck um on my phone! Then I took them off my phone and stuck on my monitor at work! LOL!
My new lunch bag! hehe... LOL I told her it seems like I'm obessed with KT!! Hope you're doing good woman!! We miss you!
The goodies inside!! Yes more crack drops! I've been using them everyday now, and my other one ran out, so L hooked me up!! Also that RHOTO contact solution her & Yume were talking about! :)
L's so thoughtful she even thought of Tomo!! Look at all her goodies!! Btw she really does play with the fishy toy L!! :D Haven't given her any of the snacks yet. I still say they look like human snackies!! It looks good... I swear if I leave a bag w/o the kitties on it, someone down here would eat it!
Also my sweetheart Yumeko sent me some surprise love too!! She knows me so well when it comes to KitKats and Matcha flavored snackies! :) MMMm.... I'm trying to make everything last! LOL! But she also slipped in a pretty blush and HK Blotting papers! :)
Yume you're always sooo thoughtful towards me! And you always are soo generous with your love! Plus I love that you feed my inner fangirl! ;) Love you!!!!!
Sorry this was soo short, but I gotta go now!! Hopefully I'll be back on soon! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

7 comments:
its always hard with long hours and i know what u mean abt a long reading blog list! i have a super long one too but try to read them on my phone XD
L hooked u up! cant wait to hear what u think of the those contact lens solution!
i am glad u like the stuff..and pff dont worry abt it..its just a few small things i wanted to send to brighten ur day and accompany u with the long hours at work
thinking of u dear!
Miss you Wuzzy. I hope you are back soon.
Aww, so much awesome Japanese goodies!! I want those Kit Kats *steals* LOL, I've never tried them but I see soo much of those on blogger. Lol
http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/
aawwww :) you totally deserve the love. and FINALLY you open it!! hahahaa i rmbr when you said you got it in the mail xD
miss you wuzzy! hope you're still finding some time for yourself with your crazy work schedule =T
WUZZY! I hope you are well! (tho I'm sure you are with such wonderful goodies)
WUZZY!!! Your the sh!T!!!! Me miss your pretty face :)
XoXo
Post a Comment