So even though I've been MIA.. Somehow both Sarah AND Mai tagged me!! I figured I owed you guys for still following my almost non-existent blog, soooo...
8 Questions Tag
1. What is your favorite thing to buy besides makeup?
FOOD!! LOL that was easy! You all know I'm a FATTY!! I love to snack & eat!
2. What is (are) on your wishlist right now?
32GB iTouch 4G! Went to Best Buy today, but they were sold out... :( Other then that.. a trip to Japan?! LOL!
3. What do you love about blogger?
Being able to communicate, even get to meet new people who share interests & even personalities. Learning about new things, places, and ideas. Just sharing a bit of ourselves with each other!!
4. What is your favourite/most recommended product(s)?
MAC Pressed Blot Powder. I take that shit with me everywhere! Otherwise DHC's Mild Touch Cleansing Lotion is up there for m/u removal right now!
5. What do you believe in?
A lot of things.. sorry so vague, but it's a broad question.
6. Share a beauty secret!
Always wash your face before bed, and always use lip balm!
7. What's your favourite sunscreen?
Right now I'm using the BIORE Dual Fusion Moisturizer and it has SPF30 in it. Otherwise DHC's White Sunscreen for Face
8. Where would you like to visit one day?
Everywhere! But mostly Japan, London, Seoul. Mostly for my inner fangirl! LOL!
Tag 2
1. What's your favorite makeup brand, and why?
At one point I would've said MAC. But now I use so many different brands for different things, I can't pick one!
2. Do you collect a certain type of beauty product (blush, lipgloss, eyeliner, etc.)?
Lip balms in a tube form. But e/s were getting out of hand for a while!
3. Do you have any makeup-related pet peeves?
Cakey foundation & shiny skin.
4. What's one piece of advice you'd like to give to all girls?
Don't take everything so seriously! Learn how to let go, breathe and relax. Prioritize what you care about. Don't let things get to your head. (Stealing Sarah's answer, cuz hey.. it's a pretty good one!)
5. Who's your favorite band or artist, and why?
I have WAAAAAY to many! And I'm very eclectic so this is too hard to answer.
6. What's your clothing/fashion style?
Jeans & tshirts. But I do need to up my style I think... LOL
7. What's the priciest beauty product you've ever bought? Was it worth it?
Oh gawd... anything over $25 is pricey to me, but I still buy a lot of things. Most of the time it's worth it, sometimes not.
8. What's an occupation you would NEVER consider doing, and why?
Prob fast food or "dirty jobs". I'm just too lazy! LOL!
16 Questions
1. What is your favorite time of the day?
Late nite. I'm a night owl. Plus my schedule revolves around night mostly now.
2. What kind of car do you drive? And what do you wish you were driving?
2006 Scion xA Hrmm.... I don't know what I'd wish to drive... Maybe a Mini Cooper?! LOL!
3. What is your ultimate weapon against pimples?
Apparently NOTHING, since I've been breaking out like CRAZY!!!
4. What is the best product that someone recommended to you and who was that person/site?
Rohto crack drops. By Kay, Yume, & L.
5. Have you ever had a bad experience with customer service at a makeup counter/store? Which counter/store?
Not really. I don't think I've had any bad experiences.
6. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
Veggie
7.What is your MAC shade?
I have no idea. LOL! All I know is that I'm a MEDPLUS in MSF Natural and MEDDARK in Pressed Blot Powder.
8.What is your favorite concealer? And can you tell me a little about it?
Ummm... The NYX Concealer in a Jar works pretty well for my under eyes, and the Almay Clear Complextion concealer for my pimples. Both have been reviewed on my blog.
9. If I visited you in your home country/state and you had to show me around, where would we go/what would we do?
Waikiki for sure, since it's the thing we're most known for. Then North Shore for the beaches and scenery. Actually a drive around the island would do it good.
10.What do/did you like the best about high school?
Hanging out with friends, and going on the mainland band trips. Yes I was a Marching BG!! Technically I was a Flaggett since I didn't play an instrument.
11.What is one food you have tried before but will never eat again?
Most Filipino and Thai food. Sorry!!!
12. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you'd do with your money?
Pay off the CCs and then get my own place.
13. What are three features that you could change about your physical appearance?
Damn acne right now, oh and my crappy hooded eyelids. While we're on it, my two different size eyes too. Make them both the same size! LOL!
14.What's your favorite cereal?
Way too many!! This falls under FOOD in general you know!
15. Do you prefer tying your hair up or leaving it down?
If it's long then up in a ponytail. When it's short.. it doesn't really matter.
16. Besides blogging, what is your favorite pastime?
Sleeping & eating! LOL!
Whew that was long!! Took me over an hour to do!! LOL!
BTW will be holding a little giveaway soon, just to show my appreciation for you guys stayin by me! Prize will most likely be $25 credit to my AlohaSale w/ extra goodies tossed in of course!! I'll be updating the sale soon too.
6 comments:
haha I love spending money on food too! I actually wonder how much I actually do spend on food..hmm it's too scary to know the truth!
I would love to have a mini cooper myself! since my dream man Kevin Rose (Diggnation) drives one! haha I'm a creeper, but we all already knew that :P
I love this: Don't take everything so seriously! Learn how to let go, breathe and relax.
I would add...laugh at your self because we are all clowns in our own way.
I make no sense wuzzy!!
hello missy! i looove food and yup i love spending money on food and trying new things!!
i wish u could come to japan and fangirl with me
Weeee!!! I think every blogger loves food that's why we always have food porn in our blog! hahah! yay to fellow foodie lover! :D I wish I could go to Japan too!! I would love to see the Hello Kitty land! LOL
dude i love food!! hahahaha. i need to see you for next time you come (or if i come visit! o__O i wish!! i haven't been to hawaii!) and we need to eat.. MORE.. :)
lol we're all foodies :) i keep mac blot powder in my makeup bag for touch ups too! miss you wuz!! oh RYC - I did get the sneaky package you sent, but I think I deleted the pic before I did all my watermarking & stuff =T but thank you for sending the treats & makeup goodies!
Post a Comment