WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yume Love / Hello Kitty Days ft. Meet Up w/ Roxy! / OMG DId I Just Sorta Haul?!

So the wonderful Yumeko sent me some love in the mail! And I just had to share it in a vid! You'll see why! Yes the inner fangirl is HAPPY!
THANK YOU YUME!!! LOVE YOU!!

Also last night was my friends bday. She's a Hello Kitty FANATIC! So our other friend (a guy) made these HK cupcakes for her! But they tasted like crap! LOL! It was so dry!! He was all.. "At least they're cute right?" "My deformed Hello Kittys!" Well they were kinda cute! Haha!
My FOTD for the night. Used my NARS Artist Palette for everything. Face is Lioele BB Cream (pink), NYX Concealer in a Jar (Beige), Almay Clear Complexion Concealer (light med), MAC MSF Natural (MEDPLUS), MAC Graphblack liner, and the mascara is Rimmel Glam Eyes (yes I'm back to the Glam Eyes! LOL!)
Also reppin out my new MotoJewelry Goldstone Earrings! Thanks again Sarah! :)
Me & the Bday girl! Why do I look so evil in this pic?! LOL!
Me & the bestie. Haha.. I LOVE this pic!

Then today I had my meet up with Roxy (SherOxx). Love that girl! This is the second time we've met together, but just like the first time, it's like meeting an old friend again. Love talking to her, and killing time together. She's so sweet & lovely! So we had lunch at CPK, did the MAC & Sephora runs, and ended it with....
I was disappointed with this. The girls that were working today totally screwed me over! LOL! I ordered the same Ice Cream Sundae that Roxy did a few days ago, but I didn't get no HK cookie or whipped cream?! WTF?! But I was too lazy to go back and create a fuss.

Roxy & Me!! Look how white I am!! Buy me drinky Rox!!! LOL!
Being the sweety she is, she got me one of the elusive MAC To The Beach Marine Life Powders! She had put two on hold yesterday, and it was sold out by today! But when we swatched the tester in MAC we found out that even mixed together this powder is too bright for my skin. Soooo maybe it might go up for sale!! And yes I have her permission already! LOL!
OMG did Wuzzy HAUL?!
Haha! Yes & no.. I had a bunch of B2MAC so I traded them in for a Vanilla e/s since I just hit pan on mines, and a lippie. Now this was a challenge. Most of you know I rarely even use the ones I already have so I wanted to find a good everyday go-to color. I must've tried out so many damn colors! But I ended up with Cremesheen in FanFare. Look I actually did a swatch too! LOL!
Then if you guys remember my Sephora Heated Lash Curler died a while ago, but that one wasn't the greatest. So I decided to try their Mini Heated Lash Curler, since the heating pad part is diff then the reg size one. Plus it's $12 compared to $16.
Since the MAC stuff was free, I only hauled the curler! LOL! I still am trying NOT to buy makeup! Which reminds me... CHECK OUT MY BLOGSALE! http://wuzzyangelalohasale.blogspot.com ! Hahah... I lowered prices too!

Thanks for looking and I hope "I" didn't hurt your eyes too much!
:)

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seahorses are in! They were sold out at both of the MAC stores I visited today!

Save it! & Post it on Ebay!

Yumeko said...

wahhhh i got a video!! woooo!! <3
glad u enjoy the mag..there are words in the magazine!? i dont think i notice. oh well i cant read it either hahahah i saw the issue and thought it was perfect for you

see! i told u i HAD to send it.

oooh u got to meet sheroxx!!how cool and sadness that marine life doesnt work for ya!

u finally got ur curler! hope this works better for u!

<3 you!

Anonymous said...

Wooow! Lots of stuff!! (>_<)

Yaay for blogger meet-ups! We'll have to meet up one day! (^_^) Hopefully the next time I go to Oahu...which I have no idea when that will be. lol. :S No mo' money!

Whaat? There's a Sanrio Cafe?! At where, Ala Moana?? lol. That's pretty cool that they have one on Oahu. :D

Wooo for hauls! I just used up my Kmart giftcard yesterday...which I was GOING to save. lol. But then I was browsing and...couldn't resist. lol. (>_<)

Roxy said...

LOL yayyy! i had so much fun too i wish we could do this all the time! haha and omg what did u do to our pic cuz i dont look so black! LMAO @ "buy me drinky" im a baby k sorry i didnt kno! but boo on getting jipped at HK cafe omg its called "HK Sundae" and they didnt even put it on! but whateverr! i wish they had the chi chi dango tho! can't wait til the next time :]

Roxy said...

LOL oh yeah i forgot u better get at least double on the powder or you cant sell it!!! lolol good thing i didnt bring u more make up stuff cuz u would just give it away! lol this is why i never kno what to bring u haha

izumi said...

oh shush wuz, you're beautiful <3

kawaiikao said...

great love package! the snackies look yummy! and yay for hot korean guys! :D i like to watch all the sad ones :[ lol!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful wuzzy it makes my day when I see your face on a new post.

I love your pic with your bestie

Tammy said...

Those HK cupcakes look cute! Too bad they were sucky..lol

I love all your pictures!! The pic with the bestie is adorable!!

You know people are going to go crazy over that blush right..? How many emails have you gotten about it already..?? 10? 20..?

mayaari said...

aww, at least the guy made some effort into making those cupcakes - that's more detail than most guys would try to attempt with the frosting!

yay for blogger meetups :) daaaaang I bet you've already been e-mailed a dozen times about your Marine Life powder - sucks that it doesn't work for you, but hey - people are already paying 2-3x what it's worth for it!

Mona said...

sweetie cakes!! you're looking cute as usual ;)

hooray for the goods and blogger meetup <3

Visiting From: