WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

April MPPB, Quickie Review: Almay Clear Complextion Concealer, & Tammy's Medicine Cabinet Tag

Whew! A bit of stuff going on in this post! Let's start with April's MyPrettyPinkBox! Now I know I normally do a vid for this, but too much going on this month. LOL. So the box came late this month due to one of the participating retailers not getting in all their product to Linda on time. As always though, Linda's exemplarily A++++++++++ customer service kicked in, and she emailed everyone about the delay in shipping. :)
This month's box includes a 2x supply of Exuviance Performance Peel AP25, sample of Mark.'s Calm & Composed soothing lotion, full size Intelligent Nutrients Lip Delivery Nutrition balm (I really liked this from last month's box too!), full size Buxotic Hurraw! lip balm in Grapefruit (you know I love my lip balms!), sample size pot of Surgeon's SkinSecret Beeswax Moisturizer in Honey & Almond (it's like a balm form that can be used on face & body, it smells so good too!), and 2 full size NYX products! A NYX liquid liner in Electric Blue & an Ultra Pearl Mania in Fanta Pearl.

MyPrettyPinkBox never fails to disappoint me! Been a loyal customer since they started back in Oct 2008!! Every month I get a box, why? Look at all the goodies you get for such a great price! Full size products too! Next box goes on sale May 12 at 7am Pacific Time! Don't forget to order yours! Check out http://myprettypinkbox .com for more details, and for contests & updates go to http://myprettypinkbox.blogspot.com!

Next up is my quickie review on the Almay Clear Complextion Concealer I picked up. Needed to get me some new earbuds too, Walmart apparantly doesn't carry SkullCandy so I'm trying these JVC Marshmallow ones. So far so good.
So I while I used NYX Concealer in a Jar for under my eyes, it contains mineral oil, which I don't feel comfortable using elsewhere on my face. But since I've been breaking out a lot I needed a concealer for my pimples. So Almay's Clear Complexion Concealer is OIL-FREE, and contains 1.0% Salicylic Acid to help combat the acne.

This is why this is a "quickie" review, not too many details to share. The coverage is a bit too sheer for me, I usually need to put 2 applications on to cover the zit. But it does stay pretty well, isn't too drying for me yet, and the shade is a pretty good match. I picked up LIGHT/MEDIUM.

Finally I know I haven't done a tag in a while.. and Tammy got me with her Show Me Your.. Medicine Cabinet tag. But I don't really have a medicine cabinet! LOL! Most of my stuff is thrown on top the sink.
See I don't count this thing as a cabinet. LOL It's too small to actually hold things, so I store my masks, face soap, & pimple cream in it. On the other side is just my comb, eye cream, & hair serum.
Sitting on top of the shelf is my skincare (will do the DHC review after I've used it a bit more!) & deodorant.
Off to the side is my cotton, contact lens stuff, makeup removers, & hair product. That's it! Pretty boring huh?! LOL!

Well thanks for reading this random post! LOL! I'll have more up this week. Got some blogger love in the mail! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
:)

9 comments:

Roxy said...

yayy i missed your posts! ooo lmk how you like the nyx liquid liner! pretty pink box always looks like it has some good stuff~

Unknown said...

How tidy you are wuzzy!

oooh you got marshmallows instead od candy?? xxx

Tammy said...

You are such a loyal MPPB customer..whenever I see your post for the month on it & I didn't buy it I always end up kicking myself for not buying it..lol

Thanks for doing the tag..yours wasn't boring. btw--we use the same deodorant..lol

Mona said...

wahhh, i have sink mirror envy? hahaha my mirror blows and is tiny compared to yours!

Unknown said...

Hey I was looking at the Almay concealer not to long ago. Does it actually help with the pimple or does it just cover it?

kawaiikao said...

thanks for the comments!! how is your mommy doing?? i love all the counter space you have!! *jealous*

Stephanie said...

what a fun tag! I now have my very one medicine cabinet too! Can't wait to take part in the fun :)

Yumeko said...

your sink mirror is sooo clean!

i dont have a medicine cabinet though XD

the almay stuff looks promising!

izumi said...

did you clean your mirror before you posted this? LOL!

Visiting From: