WARNING: Major camwhoring ahead!!
So I finally cut my hair! LOL! Haven't touched it since before I went to SoCal in OCTOBER! Haha! It was time. My friend kept teasing me saying that I had a long mullet from behind, lol. I went & cut it on Thurs. Sorry for the not so great pics. Most of these were taken w/ my MACBOOKPRO cam.
So here's the before..... Scary right?! LOL! Damn my face looks HUGE!
TA-DA! The after!! Most of you know that I was going for a Horikita Maki cut. If you don't know who she is google her. LOL She's a really cute Japanese actress whose known for her short hair. I think it came out really good. Never mind the fact some peeps were saying I look like a boy, and that it was too much of shock since I haven't had my hair this short in a long time.
Don't worry about the craptasic color. LOL we're getting to that next! But I love how the back can be messy & it still looks good! There's actually a lot I can do with this cut. LOVE IT!
LOL I showed my friend this pic and she said it looks like I'm trying to be Nicole from KARA. I wish I looked as good as her!
Now for the COLOR! When I went to get my haircut, my hairstylist stopped midway through looking at my hair and said, "GIRLFRIEND, what the HELL is up with your color?!" LOL! Yes this is another thing my friends were on my about. You can't really tell from the angle of the before pic, but I had a line going round my head separating my natural color from the last dye job. Which I think was last Oct too! LOL!
Most of you know by now that Loreal Preference is my dye of choice. If I'm trying to go lighter I usually pick up the one for "True Brunettes". But I decided to go a bit darker then usual this time. Normally I get Ultra LIGHT Ash Brown or Light Ash Brown. Decided on Medium Ash Brown this time. I tend to lean towards the ASH colors since the "ash" counteracts oranges/reds/brassiness in your hair.
New color with flash... See the diff?! LOL! But it's still a bit lighter where the hair was previously dyed.
No flash natural light. I like it, it's lighter then my natural color, but not as light as I usually make it.
I have no idea how this pic got flipped! LOL! But gotta love picnik.com! Makes my skin look great! THIS IS SOOO EDITED!!!
Well that's it! Whew.. 3 post in about 1 wk?! Dang.. Thanks for looking & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!









13 comments:
woohoooooooo! love seeing your pretty face <3
LOVE your cut and color :D
I loveeee your new hair cut! Edgy!
I loooove it! Gorgeous! I wanna cut my hair like that now! :D hehe I see the kitty! ^.^
You did not hurt my eyes. =)
I really like the cut! It's cute! I'm trying to get the strength to cut my hair really short... eek.
rich chocolate shades and a crisp new hair cut!! i love short hair on you, you carry it off so very well.
Love the new hair. :D
I wish I had the guts to get a short hair cut. :)
Love the hair cut, colour, and the gorgeous face!!
love your new cut & color! you look nice with long hair, but your enw short 'do makes you look super edgy :) this reminds me that i need to color my hair soon, haha
I love your new haircut...the messy look is HAWT!!! I'm pretty sure that's the same color I used when I last dyed my hair..
hey I love your new haircut! I think it frames your face very well :D
You make me want to cut up my extensions into a sleek & sexy do!!! Work it!!!!! Sexy Mama!!!!!
XoxO
Woooo sexy sexy! (>_<)
I've always wanted to cut my hair short like that but *sigh* I lack the confidence to. lol :P
love the new do'! great for the summer and you look HAWT
Post a Comment