WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Swap w/Mayaari (D) & Tammy's Getting To Know You Tag

Lately with all my breakouts & the increasing humid weather, my trusty Lioele BB Cream hasn't been giving me enough coverage. A long time ago Mayaari (D) had sent me a sample of the Legere Multi White BB Cream, & I remember how awesome that coverage was (heavier then the Lioele). She offered to send me her HALF-USED tube. So we agreed to swap my EDM Flat Top Buffer brush for it. Then she also said she had some LE KitKats to send me. Now I'm not gonna say "no" to that right?! LOL! But we agreed that was all she would send to me.... Well......
Does that look like a HALF-Used tube of BB Cream and a "few" KitKats?! NO!!! This overly generous & dare I say "sneaky" gal sent me a FULL UNUSED tube off Legere Multi White BB Cream, LE KitKats in Strawberry/Sweet Potato/Pudding/White Mocha, a brand new REN Frankincense & Boswellia Serrata Revitalizing Night Cream, a Andrea Face Spa Anti-Aging Mask, a Botanic Garden Pomegranate Sheet Mask, and various yummy chocos!

THANK YOU D!! YOU BETTER PICK SOMETHING MORE FROM MY BLOGSALE!! OR I'M GONNA RANDOMLY SEND YOU STUFF!!!!!
But seriously, I'm so touched by your generosity! Love you!!

Also Tammy's been on a roll with getting me on these tags! She says it's bcuz I need to blog more! LOL.. Is that true?! HRm.. but my answers are always so boring.... oh well here we go....

Getting To Know You Tag:
Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Family & Friends
2. Food
3. Sleep! I love sleep! LOL!
4. Music
5. Asian Pop Culture LOL I'm adding that! Oh yeah.. My Kpop/Jpop, Kdrama/Jdrama and love of Hong Kong Action Films... Yes these are very passionate things! >_o

Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die:
Is it weird that I really can't think of much for this one? Hrmm..
1. Travel more, specifically Internationally. Japan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, England, Paris, Greece, Italy, you know the usuals! LOL!

Things I Say Often:
LOL Mostly pidgen... You locals know what I mean!
1. Yeah
2. Huh?
3. Really?
4. Some random Korean & Japanese phrases I've been picking up. LOL
5. BAAAAAA!

Books I've Recently Read:
Okay you guys are gonna shake your heads, but I don't think I've read a book since last year! *hangs head in shame*

Songs I Could Listen To Over & Over:
Ohh way TOO MANY!! I'm very eclectic, so I can never choose just a bunch. Also it depends on my mood at the time. Whenever it comes to questions about fave music I can never answer. There's just too many different styles, artists, songs, that I LOVE! You can't make me choose!!

Traits I'm Attracted To In My Best Friends:
1. Honesty (isn't this a given for everyone?!)
2. A good sense of humor. If it's a bit sarcastic like mines, even better! LOL!
3. Sense of loyalty
4. Knowing when to be serious & when to just have fun
5. There's a bunch more, but I think it also just depends on the individual... Sorry if that don't make sense.

Okay... I think that's it...

:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooow! Mayaari's such a sweetie! :D

lol! Pidgin! Yeah!! XD
What asian drama are you on now? I just got my coworker hooked on Hana Yori Dango and now I wanna rewatch it cuz I keep hearing her watching it. lol.

Unknown said...

I love learning more about you.

lol @ BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! you can defo join in my funny farm with "words" like that.

DinaXYYan said...

That's so sweet of Diana! I love those LE Kit Kats :D

Stephanie said...

What a great swap! I lovee the flavored kit kats, they're so in right now :P

kawaiikao said...

omgosh look at all those kit kats!! great swap!! thanks for all the sweet comments :]

Iyah Love said...

Awwww... She is very generous!!!! That was so nice of her to give a unused tube rather than a half ful.. Awwww :)

Tammy said...

D bombed you with love...haha!! That's what she does, love her!!

Haha..you need to blog more so I stop tagging you..hehe!! Just kidding..I'm not gonna stop tagging you. =P

mayaari said...

pshhh I don't know why you're calling me the sneaky one when you packed all those little extras with the brush missy! lol thank you though - I keep looking at the macadamia nuts but I'm going to send myself to bed soon :)

I love that "baaaaa" is something you say often :)

izumi said...

lmfao, i love the phrases you use too often. so true for me too xD sigh..

aww! how generous of her :DD

Yumeko said...

this tag is sooo great
i can almost imagine some of the phrases u say heehee

Visiting From: