So recently some major blogger love arrived at my doorstep! You guys are sneaky!!
First from Erynn! She sent me the Wabi Sabi Upside Down Cat I was eyeing from her family's store before! THANK YOU ERYNN! It's soo cute! It's already hanging up on my wall! I love it! You guys should def check out her family site http://TanimotoDharmaDesigns.com They have the cutest things. If you think the Wabi Sabi cat is cool, you should see their other Wabi Sabi Cats, and I love their Dharma Cats too! And of course the MUFFINS!! Go check them out & you'll know what I mean! :) Seriously I could see myself decorating my house with the Wabi Sabi Cats & Dharma Cats!
Then miss Sarah & I decided to do a little swap. For her MAC Peachykeen blush, she grabbed up some of my MAC pigment samples & NYX e/s. But this chick was SNEAKY!! She threw in some yummy choco, instant coffee (I'm a coffee/tea freak) & a matcha latte mix (been wanting to try this stuff forever!), a eyeliner, AND some MotoJewelry Earrings made with the gorgeous goldstones!!
How gorgeous are these earrings?! Sorry I couldn't get a better pic. THANK YOU SARAH!! SNEAKY SNEAKY!!
Last but def no least.. the lovely Kay sent me a box right before mum went to the hospital. But I didn't open it till now. I know.. SORRY! LOL! But she shouldn't have sent me anything anywhoo! This sneaky gal got my addy from buying from my blogsale!
First the ume corner! LOL! She knows how much I LOVE ume flavored things! These are the ume pretz she tried sending me the last time, but the customs peeps took it out. Cuz it had poultry seasoning. Who remembers that incident? BS right?! But I'm soo happy now! *EDIT: It's actually Sakura Matcha KITKATS! UME PRETZ & UME Crackers!! YUM!!!
Now we have the matcha corner! LOL! She knows I've been wanting to try this matcha latte mix a lot of you guys always talk about! Now I can!! So trying one tonight! :)
More goodies! Strawberry gummies, Brulee pretz, AND MAPLE & LEMON VINEGAR KITKATS!! I so have to ration out my KitKats! LOL! And yummy biscuit sandwiches in coffee, vanilla, & strawberry. Those were demolished straight after this pic! LOL!
It's not over yet! She also snuck in MU items! Revelon lipgloss in Nude, Maybelline quad in Emerald Isle, face masks, Honey Lemon wash off pack, japanese falsies, Face Shop Oil Free BB Cream sample, and MAC PP Rubenesque sample. Loving the Rubenesque the texture reminds me of my NYX Jumbo Pencils, and the color is great to wear on it's own.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH KAY!!! You know I'll be rationing out my goodies! And I'll be sure to share w/ my mum too! :)
THANK YOU TO ERYNN, SARAH, & KAY for my love!! And THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR WELL WISHES FOR MY FAMILY! :)
*I'll do my haircut post after I dye my hair this weekend.
9 comments:
ooh so many goodies!! those snacks look so good right now!!
so thats the ume candy u were talking about on twitter! lol! and yay for peachykeen blush i love it! so many goodies wuzz ur so loved! <3 =]
Wuz!! I've been away didn't even know your ma is in the hospital!! :O I hope all is better now!! <3
<3 <3 you deserve a little spoiling and a few smiles!
Yaaay for love mail! (>_<) You got all kinds of goodies :D
Glad you liked everything!!!
All that snack porn is making me hungry.... I JUST ATE!!! I'm such a pig....
Chloe is good, she's sitting here mad b/c she was chomping on my car keys and I had to take them from her. She's such a brat!!!!
Xoxo
wow! u are sooo loved!! hehe.. look at all those goodies and those earrings are purrty
what sweet packages! that cat is really cute :)
d'oh, I meant to email you earlier about a swap, gonna send you an email right now!
Post a Comment