Feb's My Pretty Pink Box is here!!!
Why are my screen shots ALWAYS so scary looking?! O_o LOL!
I don't know about most of you, but I went through withdrawls with no MPPB in Jan! LOL!
Don't forget to get yours next month! Check out MyPrettyPinkBox.com for more info! And I believe there might be a few Feb boxes left! What are you waiting for?!
Also don't forget to checkout MyPrettyPinkBox.blogspot.com for contests, news, & updates! Another great thing... MyPrettySampleBag.com!! Choose your own samples instead of being surprised!
:)
10 comments:
I always wanted to get their pink box..but still havent yet..
you got A LOTTTTTTTT of goodies...LUCKY...JEALOUS! =P
LMFAO! your screen shot isn't bad.. have you seen the screen shot of my "awkward hand movements" vid?! SOOO AWKWARD! LMFAO!
I think your screen shots are cute!
XoXO
OoOo lots of good stuf!! :D
i should make it a point to get those pink boxes when i'm back in the US..when would that be?
happy heart's day to you!
oh and my bf's name isn't adrian. you probably thought i was iya? hahaha her hubby's name is adrian
hahaha no biggie :) i figured it was iyah anyways
haha its so cheap that's why the weighing down didn't bother me that much..if it were expensive i would be really pissed off though
mppb! no january? oh man. hmm well i'm glad you got your box! belated valentines darling!
me, enabler? ahhaha since when? you guys are the culprit! hahaha its so hard for me to go online these days..first problem, no real job = no money. second, items are want are usually in the US. I'm so far from getting them!!! waaah s
That's a lot of goodies!! Woohoo!! You've always been getting pink boxes every month.. :] you're the 1st one I heard about it :)
i am hoping someday linda will sell it internationally heeee
Post a Comment