Bunch of stuff going on in this quick post! First off my FOTD for Xmas. My lids were pissing me off something fierce! One was actually a double lid and the other my usual weak sauce hooded one! -_- Grrr... So that's why the pic is at an angle! I just couldn't get it to look like a normal human! LOL!
My usual face stuff, and NYX Jumbo Pencils in Pots-n-Pans & Purple, topped off with MAC Parfait Armour close to the lash line, & MUFE Aqua Eyes in 11L for liner.
Dinner was scrumdeliumpcious! LOL! Prime rib (BF'f mum makes the best!), herb roasted potatoes, green beans w/ almonds, JUMBO SHRIMP in butter (these buggas were HUGE), Kalua Turkey, veggies, Bruchetta, antipasto, and the BF's mom made this Quinoa salad with cranberries & Greek yogurt dressing that was soooooo gooood!!
This year I participated in two Secret Santas! :) First off the one the ever so sweet Kay organized. My SS was Ahleessa. She sent me OPI polishes in Siberian Nights & Brights Power, along with some yummy fruit candies! LOL She remembered from my blog that I like both dark AND bright polishes as long as they're not pinks & reds! :)
Also I participated in our Lipstick Army Leader Pam's Secret Santa as well! My SS was Yinnie all the way in London! She was so sweet to send me a bunch of great stuff! A SLEEK Divine Mineral e/s palette, Soap & Glory Super Eyes Super Eyes cream (you all know how I'm always on the lookout for a great depuffing eye treatment), bunch of great DHC samples (love DHC!), BarryM DazzleDusts in 3 (shimmery pink) & 98 (shimmery drk blue/purple, BarryM l/s in Darling, BarryM Nail Paint in Mint Green (lovely creme shade), and a ShuUemura sample.
Then miss L also sent me some xmas luvin! HK house shorts & the infamous CANMAKE Nuddy Glow l/g in Honey Latte! LOL! When I first saw the shorts, I was all... Why is she sending me a washcloth?! It's really that small in person! I thought my thigh won't even fit into it! LOL! But if you saw my twitpic to her the other day we did it! LOL!
Then from across the pond again came a gift! The ever talented and inspirational Yasumi sent me some handmade luvin! :)
Yummy Roundtree Gummies (all gone LOL!), Twinings Tea for the BF's mum (she's a tea fanatic), sheet mask, the cutest birdie stamps & ink pad (these birdies remind me of the WOHB birdie!), and my very own HANDMADE Smiley Goldfish Coin Pouch! :)
LOVE YOU YASUMI! :)
I just want to say thank you again to everyone who has thought of me this xmas season! You're all too generous & good to me! Don't worry if you don't see your prezzie yet! LOL! I'm trying to make xmas last by opening a few every other day! LOL!
Thanks for looking & I hope that first pic didn't hurt your eyes too much!
:)




14 comments:
your pic never hurts my eye! dont know watu are talking abt!
my pressies to everyone is extremely late this year thanks to my move
but once i am settled in...muahaha
nice goodies! the HK short is so cute :D
is lovely.... marry Belated Christmas!
I am blessed to be able to say that wuzzyangel is my buddy!! I am glad that you liked your box of random fun.
xxx
You have such glowy radiant skin...I totally loved the look :) You've gotten great gift bombs this year..totally loving all the nail colours Ooooo~~~ Have a great new year's too :)
ooh i'm gonna email you and ask for that quinoa salad recipe! safe for MG and I'm trying to figure out more dishes with quinoa :)
haha, I remember the twitpic of you sporting the shorts! The SS exchanges were so much fun :) the Barry M polish is supposed to be a good dupe of MAC's peppermint patty - very nice! the coinpurse from Yasumi is adorable - love the little koi fishies!
Pretty lady!!
Uhm..I'm kinda mad I wasn't invited to this dinner..everything looks so yummy!! lol
Now you know DAMN well I went to Twitter to look for a pic of you wearing those shorts..lol Uhm I don't think you're supposed to wear jeans under them. =P
I'm also super jealous of your Sleek palette..I hear so many great things about them! Enjoy!!
And why the hell is my word verification suckass?? lol
that canmake lippie looks soooo good! u have to do a look with it now =) omg, i'm drooling over the food pic, now that's what i call a holiday feast! also, i love the eyes =) u rock purple very well!
Auughh I was trying to comment you last night buy my internet kept freezing =_= LOL!
Love your fotd, your skin is GLOWING, woman!! You look great! I love the purple<3
So many awesome goodies too, and the food looks deeeelicious! *drools*
OoOo lots of holiday lovin'! :D OMG! She MADE that coin purse?!?! That's amazing!! She's got some skills! (^_^) I love how your makeup's always so clean and polished. Now if only I could get that look in just a few moments. lol. It always takes me forever...probably cuz I'm always so lazy to do my makeup so I hardly ever do. lol.
Wow, people love giving you giftygifts. Maybe you should consider changing the title of your blog to "Ramblings of a somebody wicked cool..." or something. Just sayin'.
Thanks for the nice/funny comments on DSK's blog posts. They made me chuckle like a crazy person.
Yes... I work a ton of hours. My office is #2 in the nation in terms of performance and we all work exceedingly hard.
P.S. THAT HOLIDAY FOOD SOUNDS DELICIOUS AND A HALF!!!
Fab face, fab food, and fab pressies!!
Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year!!
aahh! you don't like red np? i feel bad :<
BUT.. on a brighter note.. what a scrumdidliumpscious dinner! mm :)
Post a Comment