WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Update & 11 Things That Make Me Happy Tag

Things have been pretty busy for me this past week. Work has been booming. So many peeps coming into the ER! I don't know if it's the full moon week or what, but DAMN!! And plus my OFF SITE supervisor is giving me unneeded stress. It's like why don't you come down to my hospital and see what I'm doing for yourself instead of relying on STATS from the Mainland that are INCORRECT to begin with?! SHEESH!! Sorry...

Then our house is slightly falling apart! LOL! But we had plans to do major renovations later this month anyway, but the floors started sinking more, and we're big peeps so we need the contractors to come fix the hallway for us right away so we wouldn't fall through! LOL! But when the actual renovations start, it's gonna be even more hectic! We're getting rid of any carpet, putting in hardwood, like our back room. All the panelling in the 3 main bedrooms, living room, and bathroom are being ripped out and redone. The frames need to be replaced, our doors. LOL! Our bedroom door doesn't close all the way. It sticks closed but there's a gap! So Tomo & the doggies are getting more face time together! LOL! The bathroom is gonna get revamped too! Aiyah!! These things need to be done though.. The house is super old.

On to the tag. I was tagged by the beautiful Tammy, & I promised her I would do it! Sorry no pics this time. :(

11 Things That Make Me Happy
  1. FAMILY: My fam & my BF's fam. Need I say more? No matter how much we don't get along with parents, or siblings we still need them, and they'll always have times that cheer us up!
  2. BF: Yup, 'Cheese' makes me happy. Even when we fight, or don't see eye to eye, he still ends up making me laugh somehow!
  3. FOOD: You all know how much I LOVE to eat!! And I'm such a foodie! It's too bad I'm a shitty ass cook! LOL!
  4. TOMO: My kitty makes me soo happy! Even if she's not doing anything, she just has these little quirks about her that make me smile! :)
  5. SLEEP: We all know that sleep makes us happy! LOL! Common... nothing beats a good nites sleep, or a great rest after a nap!
  6. MUSIC: I NEED music to function. At work, at home, driving in the car! And I'm eclectic so I'm not too picky.
  7. BOOKS: Reading is relaxing. And when you have a good book, you immerse yourself in it! Reading has always been one of the things that make me happy. Ever since I was a little kid reading Dr. Suess!
  8. MOVIES: Now who doesn't like to watch movies?! Seriously it's almost the same feeling as reading. You get to lose yourself and relax for a couple hours!
  9. BAMBOOCHA: LOL My new name that I call her all the time now is ZiggyPiggy! LOL! Think Napoleon in Bill & Ted! She never stops eating! She loves to eat!! But she's up and walking around now, so we gotta be on our toes with her!! <3
  10. HOT SHOWER/BATH: This makes me really happy! LOL! Love that clean refreshed relax feeling afterwards!! :)
  11. BLOGGER GALS!!: I think we're ALL gonna have this on our lists! Right? Otherwise we wouldn't be here doing these posts! LOL! I've gotten to know so many great gals!! And I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

18 comments:

Iyah Love said...

Must be the full moon week because we've been so busy at work too!! My crazy patients are acting up real bad that they're hitting each other!! X( I'm so tired!

Oh I'm sorry about the house..I hope it gets fix soon! :)

Linda said...

Oh no! I hope you get de-stressed quickly!

And I love your list. I'm thinking about getting a kitty when I move next month. I'm just a little allergic, but I was allergic to dogs before and I forced myself to get used to them. We'll see.

Jamilla Camel said...

People seem to be getting sick all over the place! It must be stressful to work in health care!

Hope your house repairs go well..I agree that wood or tile floors are best in the tropics! Can't wait to see what you have done!

Stephanie said...

You make me happy Wuzzy :)

Speaking of breaking things, me being a bigger asian myself broke the back of the chair in my workshop, hahaha, I totally rolled into the back creepy room and left it there, lol

Stephanie said...

Also, my little nephew and I finished the Hurrican popcorn you sent! :D It was sooo yummy :) I don't put the butter in, hehe I love the salty taste of the popcorn lol.

I'm going to try and make my own, so I've been researching recipes! I can't believe a 12 pack cots $48.99!!! I didn't realize it was such a baller snack!

eki said...

HI HUn~
I love your things that make you happy post!!
3. is so me and my BF too, even if we fight and Im so mad somehow he makes me laugh and we are not fighting anymore LOL XP
tomo is such a beautiful neko=chan~ <3

Unknown said...

i pretty much love ALL those too! esp. movies.. and FOOD most of all. ehhee! ;P happy saturday!

izumi said...

ziggypiggy.. LMAO!!

i hope your house gets fixed asap o__O;; sounds scary!

COME TO CALI! i'll take you to guppies (hahah, just came from commenting on iyah's blog)

Mona said...

don't be too stressed out by work love! i hate people that base things on solely on stats without being there, they haven't a clue on what's going on.

good luck with the home renovations!

paperdollrevenge said...

Man...you make me feel all hectic after reading those first paragraphs, lol! But I really hope everything works out and goes well!

ZiggyPiggy is such a cute new nickname for the Bamboocha! But it makes me think PigglyWiggly, hehehe. Everyone's going to agree with your list, or the majority of it at least!! =)

Tammy said...

awww...I hope things calm down soon!! Go take a hot shower & a nap..that will make it all better. *hugs*

ROFL @ Steph Hurricane Popcorn is a baller snack..?!? haha

~Mel said...

aww.. ur list makes me happy.. hehee. =D ooh, hope you get your house back in shape! that's never fun =/

Yumeko said...

arhhh about the house, hope its all better soon my love

<3 you are always on my love list!

mayaari said...

hope all your home renovations go smoothly! I'm sure your place will look awesome after it's all done :)

such a great list - and so many that I agree with! I'm cracking up at Ziggy Piggy though - what a movie =P

Anonymous said...

FOOD! BOOKS! MOVIES! Blogger friends! (>_<)

Anonymous said...

RYC: The storm like totally passed us by! There was only a little rain, no big wind, no crazy storm weather.... :( lol. Now it's super hot over here tooooo!!! Ahhhh!

abby said...

i love reading these type of tags makes me get to know you a little more :)

Roxy said...

I loooove hardword floors! They're so much better than tile & carpet! =] yay for renovations! and I love how you put family first =] and LOL you would put sleep! haha

Visiting From: