WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

TOMO PORN & I'm Of Dark Hair Persuasion Again

Just a TOMOPORN post. With an update on my hair! LOL! Sorry I didn't have anything special to blog about! Since Alienman & Tammy both put up some kitty porn recently, I thought I'd pimp Tomo out too!

Sheeesh... All she does is sleep!
Fatty McFatFat
And you Twitter stalkers know I dyed my hair again. I figured it was time for my hair and my eyebrows to match again! HA!! But seriously I had some mean roots going on. And I had to go to my Aunt's funeral service & burial this weekend, so I needed to look respectable.

Ewwwww.... Nasty roots! Though I really loved this lighter color. I'm not a root touchup person. To me that's even more work then dying my whole head. I'm weird like that I guess.
Ta-Da!! Since I'm dying my hair darker, I'm not too picky on what brand I use. I'm only picky when it comes to lightening my hair. This was Revlon Colorsilk in Soft Dark Brown. Hey it was on sale for $3 and my friend bought it for me! LOL!
Well that's all!
:)

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could sleep as much as a cat!!

Nu Nu Dollie said...

Haha kitty porn! Your cats are soo cute. :) Love the new hair color, it suits you Wuz!

alienman said...

OMG TOMOOOO
You don't post enough Tomo pix! She's SO CUTE. My Bella pr0n disappeared so I have to repost it.

I tried to make Bella come over here just now to look at Tomo but all she did was give me a sleepy blink and look away. SO CONDESCENDING.

Loving your hair color! It looks perfectly natural and healthy :)

ectini said...

Kitttyy! so cute hehe

LOL I need to dye my hair again my roots are pretty bad -_-;; It's similar color to yours, I really liked it! But mine's all faded already. Boo.

FriendzCentury said...

Your kitty is so adorable!!

Jamilla Camel said...

MEOWLA!! Tomo sleeps like my Tommy!!

Cute hair colour...I think I like you better darker!

Shizznizzle said...

cute kitty you have!! and you look gorgeous with dark hair, more mysterious =)

Tammy said...

I really wish I could sleep half as much as Dom & Tomo..lol

Ugh..I need to dye my hair..been so lazy..grr!! You're always dying your hair...how do u ever need touchups..? lol Love it!

Check the link you used for me..I think it's wrong..

Iyah Love said...

Hahaha!!! Tomo is just too cute!!! So sexy! Lol!

Ohh condolence about your aunt :(

your hair color is nice! ^^ I want to color my hair as well because my roots looks ugly now :(

paperdollrevenge said...

Tomo's a cutie, especially in the second pic!!

Sorry to hear about your auntie...were you close with her?

Ohh I like your new hair color! You look good on the DARK SIDE!! Rawr! You're lucky it actually came out brown and not black like mine, lol.

My birthday's over...now the month's almost over, summer's almost over too...wahhh! =( I wanna be in Hawaii where you have summer all year long, haha, and I bet you have tons of yummy shellfish!! Adopt me, please? ;) jk

Stephanie said...

hahaha TOMO PORN! He's all spread out, so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tobey looks like that except without belly hair, hahaha poor guy.

I'm loving the sexy darker hair! I want to dye mine as soon as the eczema is gone! :D

I'm moving closer to you Wuzzy!!!!!! Sept 19th ; )
We'll share a time zone?!

izumi said...

tomooooooooooooooo :) so cuteeee!! i just wanna cuddleeee (:

sorry to hear about your auntie :( !

loving the darker hair xD ehehe. you look like a vixennn!

abby said...

your cat is so big and cute :) im sorry to hear about your aunt my condolences. as far as the dark i love it on you. fall is around the corner and dark is nice for season.. except you live in hawaii lol it must be hot all year round.

Yumeko said...

ooh i am loving ur hair!
and Tomo is sooooo cute!!!!

he's working it!!

Unknown said...

Haha omg Tomo is so cute. You know he loves the camera! And I love how you look with dark hair. Perfect for Fall :) But which ever hair color you choose, you still look good!

Linda said...

Oh the kitty is cute! He looks so friendly. =)

I like that color on you. I haven't dyed my hair in forever. I really have to now!

Anonymous said...

Awww the cuuute!!!

Lovin' the darker shade :D I've been thinking about darkening mine again but I just bought a couple boxes of brown a little while ago so I guess I'm gonna have to wait a while more before I can go back to having black hair. :D

mayaari said...

cats have the best life, i swear - sleep sleep sleep/eat drink/sleep/chase toy/claw at rope/sleep/find sunbeam/sleep/meow/belly rub/sleep

so jealous of cats, lol. very cute photos of tomo!

i like the new dark wuz - it turned out very nice on you! i'm actually going to try and go a shade lighter soon, haha...hopefully it'll go as well as your coloring job did!

Maui (Suushh) said...

Kitty porn! lol my cat actually passed by me and took a look hahaha.

Love the new dark hair! suits you :)

MiuMiu said...

the white on tomo's fingers look so cute!

Visiting From: